TeAm AdOrAbLoOdThIrStY

Started by terminallyCapricious, February 05, 2012, 02:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Sometimes someone will make a comment and I go 'Sounds like an Ungatt thing'  but I don't say that out loud.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

What could possibly make you think that? Like when people say "gee, I left my mother in the oven" you think of me?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Okay, I died of laughter for a minute there.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

At least you didn't die of pancakes I reckon.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I would give anything for a good pancake right now. One with blackberry syrup. *dies of want*

Ungatt Trunn II

That gave me the idea to make blackberry wine this summer!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Similar to how you make other wine I guess. There's loads of wild blackberries growing around here.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

As long as they're ripe, yes.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Oh. Well that's cool.

My family owns some land that we grow blueberries on. Up near my aunts.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I know.

It's pretty great. Sometimes watermelons get grown too.

Camaclue

I have a watermelon here.
He wants to talk to you krowley
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

gallowsCalibrator

WH4T 4R3 YOU T4LK1NG 4BOUT NOW?