Don't you guys miss Josh just a teeny, tiny, li'l

Started by Menatus, October 23, 2003, 05:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi!?

Heh, I miss him a lot.  ::cries:: He was a good player and a "nice" guy besides being a rule breaking teenager. I just wish he matured and maybe even accepted my bribe on his knowledge of RWL  ;)  
~Joseph
Jedi!? Lord of the Jedi Horde

~WOD~
Proud member of TBOAV: Return the strength of old!

Blackeyes

Lol, you have to bribe him to tell you stuff? I just ask him. Lol, then again, I have been good friends with him since the beggining.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

caedo caelestis

Quote from: RettoNo.

And he /can't/ come back.
Why do you think things are always impossible?

Wickedclaw

get josh back now. if you dont, i WILL go crazy and own everyonePERIOD.

The Lady Shael

I never thought it was impossible for Josh to come back, but then, I have to live by the principle that nothing is impossible, just to annoy Raine...Josh is okay sometimes. He used to be really nice, but the minute you do something he doesn't like, he turns against you.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blackeyes

I've gotten Josh mad at me several times, and I have always just laughed at him and he's shut up about it.

Wickedclaw

Josh is nothing to worry about, its not like i am going to have fun with him again. Hehe, that day we tore up the whole top ten, AH, good times. You know, i never realized it, BUT, I was kinda nuts when i got power. BUT I was pretty good with helping a LOT of people out *cough* Shael, Kilk, Blackeyes *cough*

:snicker:  :snicker:  :snicker:  :snicker:  :snicker:  :snicker:  :snicker:  :snicker:  :snicker:  :snicker:

:strange-eyed: ME

Blackeyes

Heh, thanks alot for the help mate, but alas, i am leaving now. Fare thee well!

Wickedclaw

lmao, once i come back people leave. TIME TO QUIT AGAIN!

Blackeyes

Don't leave because of me, I may only leave this place temporarily.

Wickedclaw

nah, i wont leave yet, but i said i was only leaving temporarily, or something like that, its been a few months now. counter-strike was and is more important than rwl. = \

caedo caelestis

Quote from: Wickedclawnah, i wont leave yet, but i said i was only leaving temporarily, or something like that, its been a few months now. counter-strike was and is more important than rwl. = \
TO > CS

Wickedclaw

n3g, CS > ALL

1 4M T3H 1337 SK337

GG CAL-M

~pands

Mark

Quote from: Wickedclawn3g, CS > ALL

1 4M T3H 1337 SK337

GG CAL-M

~pands
Ah, what laugue are we talking here, Wicky? *confuzled*
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ashyra Nightwing

Leet, l33t, 1337, they're all the same thing..