X D

Started by Wickedclaw, October 24, 2003, 06:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

And KOI's still around... with 8 members now! Whoo!

caedo caelestis

Quote from: MenatusHey Wicky, remember when we founded KOI? I still got the messages in my PM box. ;)
He was in KM.

Wickedclaw

lol, KOI, rofl, AWESOME. Knights of Invicticus right? hehe, crazy people.

BTW IF YOUR WONDERING IF I AM PLAYING, YES I AM PLAYING.

*too bad i cant tell you who i am*

~WickedyWickedClaw~

THE PANDARIAN BREWMASTER!

PS: Yes i was in KM for a while, then that broke up, and me and menatus made KOI, then i left that and joined up with josh, which was the reformed KM. I think there were another few clans i was in, just cant remember. Its been a while.

Menatus

Shyeah, that's what is was. So what if he was in KM? I was in KM at one point, too. You can have been in more than one clan, ya know.

Wickedclaw

to put it simply, i was in a hojillion clans, oooooh and i love to brag, so i will just say this. Each clan i was in was at one point head of rwl.

:snicker:

Menatus

A post about Josh, eh? Hmm! I was in a bunch of clans, too. <==}=, KM, IMC, KOI, Hope, HPR :), EVTF, VU, LL, to name a few. ^^

Blackeyes

I've been in; KM, Imperial, KOI, (what was that clan that me and windhound were in in like second era?), RR. And like 3-4 more I can't remember.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Wickedclaw

lmao, menatus! EVTF!!! that was my actual first big clan. then the leader got attacked and got pissed off because no one would help him, thats when we broke up.  

Menatus

Yeah, I remember that. All the EVTFers attacked me so I hated it! Then when Jason's Cutthroat Vermin came back as Deathclaw, I joined. XD! My first clan was <==}= for like 3 days then I joined KM. (because I went through most of the beginning clanless)

Ashyra Nightwing

I thought Deathclaw started EVTF...  

Scarwake

Blackeyes was in <==}= as well....At one point *can't remember when*

I've been in these Clans

1st Era:
<==}=

2nd Era:
<==}=

3rd Era:
<==}=
Slayer
Northern
<==}=
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Menatus

Jason the Assassin WAS Deathclaw. He changed his name because everyone hated him. ;)

Mark

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingAnd KOI's still around... with 8 members now! Whoo!
I was in KOI at one point, too, you remember me don't you, Ashyra?
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ashyra Nightwing

You were? Ah, yes! I remember that... back in the First Age, where you were The Cello..

Menatus

For how long was I leader of KOI? I think it was like 3 days...;)