Ragefur, a good player?

Started by Vengerak, February 07, 2003, 03:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengerak

Bloodrath

Ya he was a good player. He new what he wanted and he usually got it done. One of the better players of this game. ;)  

Mark

Quote from: BloodrathYa he was a good player. He new what he wanted and he usually got it done. One of the better players of this game. ;)
same here
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Holby

ATM, It's like the end of the year again. Reset an' all. I want to finish top 20- I have to, actually. It's my standard place :)
I even got to the top 10 once- 9 in fact. It lasted for about 3 hours. *Shrug* That was my fifteen minutes of fame. A long time ago, though. I've been playing RWL since the last day of October or the first of Novemer.
----------------
Sorry, I wanted to do that sentimental rubbish somewhere, even though it's way off topic.

On topic, Ragefur was...
B) -good player
I will not deleted this

Shytalon

Heh... I was in 9th once too, for literally 15 minutes.

I guess I'll finish in the 30s again. Where I always was. Where I'm happy to be. Nothing's more important than survival, you know?

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Menatus

I was 7th for a few weeks....Ragefur was an excellent player.

Trident

Quote from: HolbyATM, It's like the end of the year again. Reset an' all. I want to finish top 20- I have to, actually. It's my standard place :)
I even got to the top 10 once- 9 in fact. It lasted for about 3 hours. *Shrug* That was my fifteen minutes of fame. A long time ago, though. I've been playing RWL since the last day of October or the first of Novemer.
----------------
Sorry, I wanted to do that sentimental rubbish somewhere, even though it's way off topic.

On topic, Ragefur was...
B) -good player
LOL nice avatar...

Holby

My thanks to Tenchi Masaki for it.
I will not deleted this

calria

Ragefur was/is awesomeness on a popsicle stick rocking my superwoman socks.

Ragefur

Highest Rank: 1
8th player ever.

Ruatine

The question is: Are you still?  :P
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

The Lady Shael

Yeah...do you still DECEIVE people out of emperorship?

Just playing. No sore feelings. =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

I would be nostalgic ... but my memory isn't what it used to be. :P
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ragefur

lol

c.f. the other thread. I said I SUCK.
Highest Rank: 1
8th player ever.

Wickedclaw

Oh my, Ragefur still plays? Randomly decided to come back and check out RWL after not playing for years and years, didnt figure I'd see anyone I knew back then.