Started by Tenchi Masaki, January 21, 2003, 12:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenchi Masaki

well its simple , for me though. I make sprites, then i make comics with them..and so on and so fourth. if you see my avatar , then you know that its custom made. I have made more. from beavis and butt-head "star trek" (see my quote at my sig) , sonic the heghog , Mortal kombat (my new one "cooking with scorpion" lol) , and any others that I have a want to make...

ok if you want an Avatar first you will have to go to your control panel "my controls"  

then you have to press "edit Avatar settings" under the personal profile heading.

you will then see a page that has a list of premade Avatars. if you like one then choose it. after that press the "Add this Avatar to my profile " button and your done.

but If you want to make your own Avatar, whitch is sometimes easy, you will have to use a painting program . and you will have to set the sketch/skew size to 64x64 pixels. and remember to save it in .gif format. .jpeg looks bad.

any questions??? I'll help with your avatar problems. :ph34r:

Tenchi Masaki , leader of Warriors of the Forgotten Realm
also known as Star Fox : mercenary division (#493)

Member of CAFIPUBEC at the forums! Sigmaker

"a wise man once said that one should not eat raisins but , should in fact smoke them."

"If you can't Surprize them with Knowlege, then you can bafle them with bull ****"

Holby

You don't have to save it as no bigger than 64 x 64.
Check your avatar options- it does it for you.

I will not deleted this

Aden

Like my avatar? Made it with Paint Shop Pro 7. B) Complete with a transparent background!
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

Holby

Pretty tricky. Like my avatar? I stole it off someone's site B)  
I will not deleted this

Tenchi Masaki

yeah, I'm just learning how to use the Transparent  colors with microsoft paint.

and what I meant about setting your pixle size is , when you make an Avatar in a different program you have to make shure that you keep the pixles at 64x64, or else the pic that you make will end up shrunken and hard to picture what it is.

but if its true of what your saying then it must be, I'll try it, Holby.

"a wise man once said that one should not eat raisins but , should in fact smoke them."

"If you can't Surprize them with Knowlege, then you can bafle them with bull ****"

Tenchi Masaki

Hey If ya want me to make you an Avatar. I can make a couple for ya.

any Characters from games I can make into an Avatar...

Holby

What sort of games? Does it count if you can only ever see the back of their heads?
Well, I want a Red Baron one :D  From Red Baron 3D, a 1998 computer game :)
It was so cool... 'cept I never got promoted... :(
I will not deleted this

Tenchi Masaki

I was thinking like side scrolling games, like megaman or mario. But if you want an areoplane game I will try my best!

Holby

Ooh, thanks B)

Mario's cool. I have an old SNES... Hee, and All Stars :)
Yiss... The best SNES game was Wing Commander... had to be...
I will not deleted this

Tenchi Masaki

Ok so its Mario then. OK I'll make a mario Avatar for you insted!!

Holby

OK, thanks. Maybe one like Misha's...
I will not deleted this

Tenchi Masaki

Mishas??..I don't know..never seen that person here..

any ways, I have the old Nes Mario, and I can find out where the Snes mario , I have Mario Advanced,but its too big to put into an avatar..I have the Nes mario avatar finished.but if ya don't like it I can make another.

Tenchi Masaki

where am I going to put this???..Help???

Menatus

I think the Aden one is so cool. Makes you look. I made mine on MS Pain(t).