Banning of Zeppelin

Started by The Lady Shael, June 29, 2009, 12:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

Zep could've a really good player if he didn't use his skills for evil that isn't fun.

Daryn

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 29, 2009, 04:44:52 PM
Zep could've a really good player if he didn't use his skills for evil that isn't fun.

true
i know some really annoying players on diablo2
we have dueling and when you die, all your items drop onto your body so that you get no bonuses and are more vulnerable
unfortunately, there are some people who kill people when they try to get their corpses
Pies.

Gorak

Quote from: Firetooth on June 29, 2009, 10:45:16 AM

Because Zeppelin constantly annoys me to know ends and phails at trolling epicly.

based on that reasoning
you should be banned Firetooth
along with all your other forum accounts
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Firetooth

Quote from: Gorak on June 29, 2009, 07:47:21 PM

Because Zeppelin constantly annoys me to know ends and phails at trolling epicly.

based on that reasoning
I don't troll but I accept I should've been banned a few times but I'm loved by the forum goers :-*
My point is zep went out to annoy people and make the game suck for others, I have never done something like that purposefully.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Mr.Grimm

Zep was the kind of guy who went to cause trouble. He wasn't a newbie who didn't know the rules or anything, he just wanted make it hard for other players. Firetooth just has a gift of doing that without meaning too.

Typhon

Quote from: Firetooth on June 30, 2009, 02:05:24 PM
Quote from: Gorak on June 29, 2009, 07:47:21 PM

based on that reasoning
I don't troll but I accept I should've been banned a few times but I'm loved by the forum goers :-*
My point is zep went out to annoy people and make the game suck for others, I have never done something like that purposefully.
And now that is all going to end I intend to kill anyone who tries to ruin the game for others I think this has gone on to long and now I will end it

Mr.Grimm

Oh my. So serious. It's fun to have wars and a villain or two, but I would like a peaceful round this time.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAnd now that is all going to end I intend to kill anyone who tries to ruin the game for others I think this has gone on to long and now I will end it

Typhon, we did kill him, multiple times in fact. He just relifed and kept on doing the same thing. So unless you intend to spend the entire round killing him every time he relifes, I suggest you just leave him alone and don't respond to him.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Night Wolf

Yeah I agree with volkov leave him alone and ignore him and maybe he'll leave. He got killed like 10 times last round and it didnt do any good.

Red Fang

No it did some good, it made me laugh every time.

Night Wolf

This is true I too lauged every time I saw his name in red but he still kept comming back so in that sense it did no good.

Daryn

it was funny how zep died and took his troops with him
Pies.

Mr.Grimm

It was funny until the 4th time. Then it got old.

Firetooth

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 30, 2009, 03:11:09 PM
Zep was the kind of guy who went to cause trouble. He wasn't a newbie who didn't know the rules or anything, he just wanted make it hard for other players. Firetooth just has a gift of doing that without meaning too.
LOL!
yeah it got boring after the 3rd time I killed that incompetent idiot
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

This thread is no longer on topic and will be locked if it continues. Zep is gone for a while, let's stop talking about him.

Shadow
Modding
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..