Voting on the Reset of Regular

Started by Retto, May 04, 2003, 12:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Quote from: Aqualis
Quote from: HolbyAs Wolf Bite said, the top must obey the law of Ereptor or be punished. *In the class of "a few other folks"*
There are a few who are still against Ereptor in the top ten. Me for example. I think I am the only one in the top fifteen who is not in the Northlands.
If you're a threat to Ereptor you go. Simple as that. I would also remark that your top 10 position probably hasn't settled in yet.
I will not deleted this

Pikepaw

Calria one day I shall be in the top and very powerful and you will pay for insulting me. ROTFLMAO!!!  :P  <_<  :angry:
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Lord Redeyes

Quote from: HolbyAs Wolf Bite said, the top must obey the law of Ereptor or be punished. *In the class of "a few other folks"*
There are a few who are still against Ereptor in the top ten. Me for example. I think I am the only one in the top fifteen who is not in the Northlands.
I think that another idea would be for all clans to stop fighting eachother and just fight Epetors clan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lord Redeyes

Lord Redeyes

I think that another idea would be for all clans to stop fighting eachother and just fight Epetors clan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lord Redeyes
     commander of the Ruinslayers
and yet to be bested in a duel.

"Death is ahead of you smiling, all you can do is smile back."

Pikepaw

Redeyes why did you say the same thing twice.  If you wanted to change your signature all you have to do is go to My Controls at the top of the screen and go to edit signature.  I claim setting this newb straight calria.  Want to say anything about that. :grin-all:  :grin-eyes:  :snicker:  
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Dead Eye

PikePaw, YOU ARE A NEWBIE! DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT OTHERS. YOU ARE A NEWBIE, AND WILL PROBABLY ALSO STAY THERE! JUST DON'T TALK! Sorry for my outburst. 10 more posts to go!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

SlitFang Fireyes

This is a "newbie's" opinion, but if we're going to reset the whole normal server just because of Ereptor, why don't we just create a whole war against him?  
SlitFang Fireyes,
Alpha Wolf of THE HORDE OF SLITFANG FIREYES

<=> ~*<^{?z? ?????}^>*~ <=>
?z? ????? ?? ??????

Join Warlords Arisen!!! A game based on Redwall:Warlords
http://members.lycos.co.uk/redwallgame/war...hp?action=login

Veranor

You can't. Too many are loyal to him. He has won the game I would say
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

I agree with you. With his new and impoved networth, he could take down everyone in the game and not lose much. I'm all for the reset. 'Twould be fun, and I might get a single digit...

Pikepaw

sorry Dead eye I was just a bit annoyed

Lord Redeyes

Quote from: PikepawRedeyes why did you say the same thing twice. ?If you wanted to change your signature all you have to do is go to My Controls at the top of the screen and go to edit signature. ?I claim setting this newb straight calria. ?Want to say anything about that. :grin-all: ?:grin-eyes: ?:snicker:
The Frist one was accidential, and i didn't have enough time to fix it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lord Redeyes

Commander of the Riunslayers & Degracain
:P  :angry: :P

Pikepaw

Okay, sorry to everyone I annoyed and offended.

Dead Eye

Thank you, now stop spamming, and only talk when you are going to say something more important!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Aqualis

Quote from: HolbyIf you're a threat to Ereptor you go. Simple as that. I would also remark that your top 10 position probably hasn't settled in yet.
Actually, I had been rank 9 for almost a week. Now I have been knocked down to rank 22. <_<  
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Retto

Current Stats:

Reset the game: 69% (30 votes)
Do not reset the game: 32% (14 votes)
The 'ittle otter,
Retto