Voting on the Reset of Regular

Started by Retto, May 04, 2003, 12:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

How much do you need for a reset to happen?
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Darkness

I think it should be majority rules.  No matter if it was 31 to 30 then the 31 side wins.

GO DEMOCRACY!!!
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Lord Redeyes

Quote from: RettoVoting has opened on the reset of the Regular server. Any additions to the list below are welcomed.

Points for:
- Ereptor is a big guy, and lots of people don't want to try and stop him
- No more "oppression" at the hands of an "Almighty untouchable" (unless this happens again next round)

Points against:
- All your work goes down the drain
- You have to spend another 3 weeks or so just building up
- You will never get a chance to topple Ereptor
Uh... I have a question Reto, Uh... were do we Uh...vote on wether or not we want to reset the game??? :huh:  :huh:  :strange-eyed:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lord Redeyes

Commander of the Ruinslayers & Degracain

Lord Redeyes

Calria, i always though that it was one man had many wives, Not one wife had many husbands?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lord Redeyes

:snicker:  ::cries::  :huh:  :P  B)  :)  :unsure:  :strange-eyed:  :o  :D  :rolleyes:  :angry:  :blink:  ;)  :lol:  <_<  :(  

CoolClaw

When you are playing the game, down the left hand side there is a list of stuff like Scores and Army management. Along there will be Voting, click on that.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Lord Redeyes

Thank you for telling me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lord Redeyes

Commander of Ruinslayers & Degracain

::agrees::  :)  

calria

Quote from: Lord RedeyesCalria, i always though that it was one man had many wives, Not one wife had many husbands?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lord Redeyes

:snicker:  ::cries::  :huh:  :P  B)  :)  :unsure:  :strange-eyed:  :o  :D  :rolleyes:  :angry:  :blink:  ;)  :lol:  <_<  :(
*sigh*

Even though this is off-topic a tad....
I can have as many husbands as I want- so there. Anyway, people are always telling me that I'm like an Amazon since I'm 6 feet tall... and they had a matriarchal society, so can't I have as many husbands as I want then?

Blackeyes

I was wondering , when will the reset (if there is one) be ? And if so will you please make it on like an after school thing so everyone can like comehomea dn then beat up people to releave school stress ... I think to much *sighs*
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Brock

The problem with that is people live all over the world in different time zones.  Usually I think the resets are between 5:00 and 7:00 Eastern Coast time but for me it's actually 1:00 to 3:00 since I live in Alaska.  No matter what there will always be some people that can't come on during that time because they're in school or sleeping.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Holby

Quote from: Brockcan't come on during that time because they're in school or sleeping.
*Remembers the end of round 2 Turbo bitterly* If only I wasn't sleeping, things could have been interesting. And I missed out on the "Retto Rank Rush-Up", too. <_<  
I will not deleted this

You mean the time Retto took down Orcrist? I missed that too. I hope the reset will be around 3:00 EST, then I can stay up and get a single digit...

CoolClaw

Well whenever it is make it on a Saturday so I can either stay up late get up early.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Rough Raiders

Quote from: RettoThere will be no vote on the forums, because we do nothing to regulate multiple accounts on the forums.
Cant they do that in game?
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Dead Eye

Multi's aren't aloud in the game, duh! You knew that! They are in the forum though.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

bjornredtail

Has the game already been reset?
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!