Nouns

Started by Boze (Admin), June 19, 2003, 01:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boze (Admin)

As of now, I, Boze, supreme ruler of all that is not, etc, etc, declare that the use of nouns in any way, shape, or fashion, is prohibited. G'day.
That's me!

Holby

That makes things awful difficult for people who intend posting.
*Hopes he hasn't used a noun*
:eats:  
I will not deleted this

Pikepaw

Holby I bet you don't even know what a noun is.  Boze I think every sentence has a noun and you and Holby and I have all used nouns today and it is impossable not to have them in sentences.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

wolf bite

X say again, if XXXX says to do things, XX all just XXXXX and say thank XXX.

XXXX Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

This HAS to be a joke.... right?

Deathclaw

I am protesting this by not caring and using nouns however I please, as I do not have the time to filter my sentences, nor the want or need.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Ashyra Nightwing

This is a joke. You can't not use nouns. The word noun is a noun!
Maybe he's just doing it to stop the spread of cheese...

Boze (Admin)

As an admin, I am allowed to use nouns. You are not. Those of you that have will be tried before an international court due to crimes against nouns in direct violation of the Geneva Convention.
That's me!

Peace Alliance

HA! "international court" I've taken them on before. They're no biggy!
Bring on the court so i can bestowe justice apon our forums!

Brock

Maybe if we use as many nouns as we can we can overpower him and take back our freedom of using nouns.
Lampshade, glove, Alaska, Peace Alliance, Ashyra, oh this is boring... I give up.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Ashyra Nightwing

I shall use nouns!

Cheese! String! Stick! Egg! Chair! Bob! Fred!

You can't stop us, Boze! Boze is a noun!

TR Shadow

Darn!  *Blinks and gasps*  That's no fair!  *Holds up picket sign with the words "We want nouns" on it in red ink*  *Looks at sign and fixes it to read "We want nouns so we can talk about certain black and white birds that live in the southern hemisphere that look suprizingly like nuns*

Double points to anyone who knows what animal I'm talking about!  *Grins*

Peace Alliance

I KNOW I KNOW!!

ITS NUNS ISN'T IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(penguins)

Ashyra Nightwing

Umm.. Hamsters? Cats?

I know, it's penguins, isn't it?

Let us do what all loyal RWLers have done in times of trouble... Campaign!
Can anyone think of a good campaign name? Involving as many nouns as possible? And preferably involving cheese?

Cheese!

TR Shadow

Penguins!

Penguin
Eskamos
Never
Give
Up
In
Noun
Spelling