Nouns

Started by Boze (Admin), June 19, 2003, 01:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Well, it seems to me that Boze is trying to convince us to go to VI, where we can use nouns. *walks to VI* Ham, Jam, Spam, Cheese, Banana, Pizza, RazorClaw, Ball, Computer, CD, Weasel, NOUN!
Nouns
Octupus'
Umbrellas
Name
NOUNS!

Pikepaw

No, we saved the nouns and can now use nouns freely in the RWL forums.  Thanks in a small part to my speeches and the fight I put up so we can keep using nouns.  Everyone must stay here, you can go to VI, but you must stay here!
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Brock

I don't like VI anymore so you won't have to worry about me leaving, except on Monday I'm going camping for two weeks.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Wapekip

I came here from VI, some people covinced me too, mainly a guy named Urth W. Rath.  From the looks of things Pikepaw is a hero to all of the RWL forums, we should do something for him.  **Gives his enternal thanks to Pikepaw the Hero.**
I am Pikepaw, my name is Pikepaw spelled backwards.
See that weasel in my avatar, I look a lot like him, almost like twins.

Almkman

Me too Brock.I'm leaving Sunday for 1 week.Pikepaw a hero?
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

The Lady Shael

Pikepaw? Sorry for any ignorance, but what exactly did Pikepaw do to benefit RWL? I've been here at least four times as longer than he, I would know...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Wapekip

I said he was a hero because he helped the peoples of RWL forums get back the right to use nouns.  That was all he did I think, but isn't that enough.

Brock

Funny how your name is Pikepaw spelled backwards, Wapekip.  Are you Pikepaw or do you just worship him?
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Almkman

Nice eyes Brock.It has to be Pikepaw no one else would worship him.Namkmla.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Wapekip

Drat, my cover is blown.  Yes I am Pikepaw, good one Brock, I didn't think anyone would notice until I reveled myself.  I made this account for fun and also to find out what everyone thought of me.  I also decided to make it so it would seem somebody actually, really liked me a lot.

Shytalon

Beatles: Exactly why I love VI. No math there, really. All of your riches have to come from your head.

Besides, you all could have used pronouns anyway.
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

calria

noun: The object of a sentence which refers to some item, concrete or theoretical, and which merely indicates the focus of the verb's action or direction, or, when not a subject, as the object in a specific relationship with the subject noun.

Examples: penguin, cheese, rabbit, goddess, Calria, sentence, object, item, noun, focus, verb, action, direction, subject, relationship.

Pikepaw

Calria is back!  Yeah, Cal, I missed you a lot!  Please correct my mistakes oh great one, did you see my noun list, correct it, please!  Calria is back, we shall have a festival for days!  There is so much to tell! **Hugs Calria with all his might.**
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

calria

*cackles evilly* *raises a spear*

I shall skewer all admins who uphold such evil pronouncements! Bring it on!

*cough*

erm... yeah...

Pikepaw

I played a big part in getting our nouns back in my speeches.  My call for a rebel finally did it and we can use nouns again.  Boze doesn't muck wit me.