Expansion Suggestions

Started by Retto, September 01, 2003, 12:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Guard towers are easy to get over with rats. 2:1 ratio is a little low, but they are so cheap that they are super easy to break towers with,

Veranor

Rats are overly powerful as it is, removing guards basically kills all leader strats, and makes rats much stronger which (if you read my post in the Strategy forum), they don't need.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Holby

Can't be bothered quoting your thingummy about esping land Veranor, but shall say what I want here.
If you can esp someone once, you can do it again. Once getting through the first time, and not getting the structures you want, you repeat until you do.
It makes things too easy, and just improves how great leaders are already.

With this in use, it is either worthless or too great a weapon. Down low, why bother using all those turns esping someone unimportant? Up high, it can give away exactly how many troops are needed to break within a matter of a few turns.
I will not deleted this

bjornredtail

I have another idea, a 'buddies' system for In game messageing, like the forum's own listing. You could add any horde to the buddies listing, and just click a send message link insted of entering in the warlord number.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Veranor

Quote from: HolbyCan't be bothered quoting your thingummy about esping land Veranor, but shall say what I want here.
If you can esp someone once, you can do it again. Once getting through the first time, and not getting the structures you want, you repeat until you do.
It makes things too easy, and just improves how great leaders are already.

With this in use, it is either worthless or too great a weapon. Down low, why bother using all those turns esping someone unimportant? Up high, it can give away exactly how many troops are needed to break within a matter of a few turns.
*shrug* I guess...
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

bjornredtail

Another idea: VI style clan orders in addation to the MOTD. Any of the desnagated Clan officers could place and resend theses orders, that would appear above the mailbox.
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

bjornredtail

Yet another, late idea: Turn the warlord names and clan tags on the scores page into links to a News Search and Clan Crier respectivelly. This would save the time needed to copy the warlord number, and enter it into the news search.
AKA, Nevadacow