RWL: Black Ages Expansion

Started by Retto, October 14, 2003, 03:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

Retto, I thought tithing ment 10%.........oh well, I'll just have to find some newbies......hey wait, is it only 100,000 leaders too?
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Riverpaw

There is a command line feature which we're clueless about...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Peace Alliance

Quote from: wolf bite
Quote from: Well Actually I Do Have a LifeMost honorable warlords:
I bid you bow in the presence of the Great One.

Yet Another Post Full of Spirit and Insight:

"Wow, this will be a lot of help for the new people."

Surely this is worthy to be recorded in the Wolfble.

Forums 12:25
And the Grandmaster said, "Wow, this will be a lot of help for the new people. And the people gasped in awe at the wisdom; For six days they worked tirelessly to decipher the Word. On the seventh, they rested, and realized they could never possibly comprehend the meaning of the post.

Agian I post on topic, only to be followed by an off topic insult.  

Peace Flamming under a fack name is still flamming being done by you.  You should be banned from the new game, which by the way is the topic that you are posting off of.

Wolf Bite
Heh, looks like ya cought me wolf bite *rolls eyes* would the admins please tell wolf that that guys NOT me?

Ashyra Nightwing

*stares*

The expansion is truly amazing... Thank you, everyone who has put work into this.

calria

It's all so beautiful!

Strangely enough, the pages load for me faster, too, which is scary since my connection is slowwww!

Checkerpaw

I have to agree.  Everything looks really awesome!  You guys did a really great job.

:)  
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

The Beatles

Correction?
The UI is new, the gameplay is the same. How many times will I have to voice this to get a reaction?