Redwall: Commanders Exhibition

Started by Retto, February 03, 2004, 08:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scwummin

I let Retto take that kill. I got you down to 500 acres, and he did the rest, I dunno why.

Thank you ever so much for talking it out with me politely, as I have been trying to do to you. You know as well as I do that "Suck" has alot of sexual connotations. I'd rather not point out any examples.

I understand that you're angry that you're killed and Holby was not, even though he did a whole lot more damage to people in general. It's most likely because Holby is amazingly strong, and he's almost always online, so few people can surprise attack him.

By the by..
It's an EXHIBITION game. Everyone kills. It restarts tonight, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose, it's just to fight and play around with the new thingy-mah-bobs. So what if you get killed? Just restart.
Loyal Rebel

~~~

Son of  Scurmy, Son of Halofas, Son of Duke Aubres.

Play my game if you want! (Soon to be updated as the commanders edition)  Warlords

Ereptor

Unless your TJ and you have the invinceable pill.  heh heh.  i brought him down from 5k acres to 3 something with 1 and 2 acres hits per attack.  with those odds i'd be there all night.

btw don't give me advice i tried every attack in the book and tried stealing cities that weren't there.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

Whee!!!!!! THis be fun! *Is gaining net and stuff at amazing rate* Sorry bout your death there Peace... who is Holby? Hondo? If he is.. well thats why no one has killed him... but I shall attempt it.. just to make the gfame interesting...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

*pats* You won't be able to.. He's not in a clan.

Ereptor

I thought this thing was up to fix bugs and such.  speaking of bugs.  this one is just put me out.

I switch to wildcat.

Gold: $106,549,048,167   
Territory: 22,072   
Pull: 210,155,029   
Grub: 10,152,994,993   
Strength: 100%   
Networth: $294,980,123

Your Officers overthrow you, bringing a new Commander into power...
36,970 Rowboats,
823 Rowboats,
44,460 Rowboats,
100,411 Rowboats,
0 Rowboats,
7,475 Slaves, and 246,186 Officers died in the revolt.
9,519 structures, 103,004,125 Pull, and $61,896,046,865 were lost during the chaos.
56,362,554 Pull, and $17,511,120,991 were lost during the chaos.

Notice how much it says i lost.  Now look what i am left with....

Gold: $27,141,880,311   
Territory: 22,072   
Pull: 50,788,350   
Grub: 5,110,012,533   
Strength: 50%   
Networth: $148,119,394

I lost wayyyyy to much and a whole lot more than it said i did.  150 mill loyalty...5 bill food..70 bill cash....

The loyalty is what hurt the most.  it is not easy to get 200mill loyalty...but to have 3/4 of it gone in a sec hurts.   My net dropped by 2/3rds and i had no military.

The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

*Pouts* Ah poopy.... oh well.. on to other things.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ereptor

now that i recheck it.  i see what happened.  grub was not taken out.  instead an extra 50 mill loyalty was taken out.  minor bug.  as for the other cash....hmm lemme look at it again.

EDIT

ok found the cash.  shesh i look dumb now.  but hey that still must be a bug.  don't know why or how.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Peace Alliance

Quote from: ScwumminI let Retto take that kill. I got you down to 500 acres, and he did the rest, I dunno why.

Thank you ever so much for talking it out with me politely, as I have been trying to do to you. You know as well as I do that "Suck" has alot of sexual connotations. I'd rather not point out any examples.

I understand that you're angry that you're killed and Holby was not, even though he did a whole lot more damage to people in general. It's most likely because Holby is amazingly strong, and he's almost always online, so few people can surprise attack him.

By the by..
It's an EXHIBITION game. Everyone kills. It restarts tonight, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose, it's just to fight and play around with the new thingy-mah-bobs. So what if you get killed? Just restart.
The first time i was killed i was more then 4 times holbys NW and strength... so whats this about him being stronger?

Suck, was CLEARLY referring to my skill at the game. I found it funny that someone who is Lord of Suck, would be in first place, whooping everyone... I can see the inuendo, yes, but only you would have thought it up in the first place, the rest of us don't think that way.

And don't thank me for talking anything out with you politely, your not only talking to me like i'm an idiot, your not making any sense either.

By the by... I know what game this is, Exhibition was my idea in the first place (without clans of course) and the idea was that it be really easy to shmushle people, not kill them. I've lost almost 1 trillion dollars, 150 billion food, 500 million loyalty... thats a lot more then i'm sure you've gotten at all, and have you even been killed?

The point i'm stressing, is i get killed and picked on because of who i am, while others are glorified and respected for the same and most likely much worse deeds. RWL - everyone + (new people who aren't anything like us) = better......

Retto

Ee. I just realized that I've put off putting together our school newspaper until today. That will be taking up quite a long time, and I'm pretty sure I can't do it as well as finish BAXX.

So, the BAXX source, with help and administrative guide, as well as one or two other fixes if I can get them in there, will probably be done on Monday, or, more likely, Tuesday. I'm terribly sorry about this. Personally, I think the new help is something you guys will appreciate (it's linked around like a wiki, so any occurance of "Rat" would beome a link to the page detailing Rats). I'm going to try and see if I can set it so that it'll be easier to put in researching for new spells/missions/schemes. Also, I'm hoping to put in a normalize database function, which will create the columns necessary for your setup of Buildings, Troops, and Products (as specified in const.php).

Sorry for the inconvenience.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Guthorm Swordmaster

Are we going to be able to play it again or is it gone.

Scwummin

It's gone. Retto will be putting up the code soon, so someone might take the code and make the game again. I would, but I don't have the skills.
Loyal Rebel

~~~

Play my game if you want! (Soon to be updated as the commanders edition)  Warlords

Veranor

Quote from: ScwumminIt's gone. Retto will be putting up the code soon, so someone might take the code and make the game again. I would, but I don't have the skills.
If it's as easy to set up as Retto claims, then you should be able to.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Scwummin

Loyal Rebel

~~~

Nohcnonk

Commanders restarts every month.. just for a weekend each month though.  Or so he told me...

Retto

Yes. We'll be having one Commanders game each month with a different setup.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto