Titles

Started by wolf bite, May 25, 2004, 06:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trogdor 22

Quote from: Peace AllianceIt'd be lame if they posters for to choose their own title. We'd have 12 "M@ste|2 0f teh 1337"'s out there...  :blink:

:lol: , I don't think those people would get their own titles!

How would you decide who got one and who didn't? I mean, would you just hand them out, or would there be some sort of vote or raffle, what?
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Aqualis

I agree with the rest. Admins should pick the titles.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Angst Vulpine

No....I don't want the title "Thong Girl"or something akin. Really. 0.o
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

IFman

It might be intresting if every month, the admins (alond with this) choose 5 "runner-ups" that the members could vote on for which gets a title
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Ashyra Nightwing

This title thing is a good idea... and I think Admins should choose the titles! That way, it would be more of a surprise...

Juby (Tercios)

yes, although I asked who picked earlier, I can see the comedic benefits of admin picked titles.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Sonoras

Hmm...if I were to get one, I'd want it to be,"Wants to be a golden retriever."
or something to do with china.

china!

Orcrist

Only 2 or 3 a month? Wow- looks like people like me who don't post tons of times (been here for a LONG time and only 700 something posts so far) won't get it. Maybe like 4 a month would be good...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Aqualis

I don't think Aus had a thousand posts and he got a title.

~the mighta awualis

calria

Quote from: AqualisI don't think Aus had a thousand posts and he got a title.
The 1,000 post thing isn't in effect, though, anymore, is it? Anyway, Aus is a mod.

Aqualis

Quote from: calriaThe 1,000 post thing isn't in effect, though, anymore, is it?
It isn't.

~the mighta awualis

wolf bite

Quote from: wolf biteYour friendly neighborhood Admins are thinking about slowly giving out titles again.  But this time it will not be based on the quantity of your posts, but the quality of a person?s posts.  The basic requirement to be eligible is:

1)   not based on friendship or begging
2)   not based on quantity of posts
3)   the member must be in good standing and has a history of not breaking the rules
4)   the member rarely spams
5)   the member has made thoughtful posts that have inspired others to post
6)   the member has showed their personality in their posts

This will be a slow progression, so if you have been skipped over a few times does not mean you are not under consideration.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
*Re-posts the judging requirements for knighthood*

We actually had somewhat of an elections process that we did.  Post count was not considered.  Aus being a Mod had nothing to do with his nomination (The other 3 Mods, Retto, and I do NOT have titles).  The Mods were allowed to voice their concerns about those nominated but had no vote.  The names of the runners up will not be released.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Nohcnonk

Just checking... but you're not going to have any set dates to give out titles, but give then out  whenever's... "convenient," right?

wolf bite

If this works right, a differant Admin will take the lead at the start of each month. When the titles are worked out, that Admin will post them sometime in that month.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

~>John<~

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)Who picks the title? *hopes for General Secretary of the Redwall Communist Party*
*hopes that Juby gets "I will ignore everything that shows I am wrong"

LoL.

Were me and Aus the first to be knighted then? I was first, and thats the best!

Why? Because I Say So.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome