Titles

Started by wolf bite, May 25, 2004, 06:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

your title kind of shows how you argue, unfounded and unbacked arguements, so your insults don't really worry me john, you disproved squat.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Angst Vulpine

OY!

*dumps water on the two to douse flames*

Good thing I won't get mine for a while... I can't decide if I'd like "Admin Pet" (because mockery is fun), "You're Just Jealous," or "Has a plushie fixation". (thanks, Sarah. XD) Ahem, anyway, this'll cut down on spam so peeps can get their titles. 0_0
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

IFman

I already have a title, it's                                                            

The best title ever

I think you need more water. *starts sucking up pacific ocean in an airplane*
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Ruatine

Quote from: Angst VulpineAhem, anyway, this'll cut down on spam so peeps can get their titles. 0_0
*smiles* I wouldn't be too sure of that.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

~>John<~

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)your title kind of shows how you argue, unfounded and unbacked arguements, so your insults don't really worry me john, you disproved squat.
I know what your name was going to be Juby. They decided not to do it, but, I know. Youd be biting your tongue if you knew.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Angst Vulpine

Quote from: Teufel*smiles* I wouldn't be too sure of that.
*glares*

It'll help, at least...It better. *cracks knuckles*

*drops water and fish on John and Juby's head.*
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

~>John<~

Angst, your art doesnt show up as a webpage on my thing
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Angst Vulpine

Oh, crud. What browser are you using? I know the site's not done, but I'd expect it to work..Well, I'll change my sig so it points to my DA gallary..
Angst Vulpine  

~>John<~

Internet Explorer, latest version.

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Amoraq

QuoteYour friendly neighborhood Admins are thinking about slowly giving out titles again. But this time it will not be based on the quantity of your posts, but the quality of a person?s posts. The basic requirement to be eligible is:

1) not based on friendship or begging
2) not based on quantity of posts
3) the member must be in good standing and has a history of not breaking the rules
4) the member rarely spams
5) the member has made thoughtful posts that have inspired others to post
6) the member has showed their personality in their posts

This will be a slow progression, so if you have been skipped over a few times does not mean you are not under consideration.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)

*Would like to have a title.* Wonders what the admins would choose for me if I ever got a title. *Wonders if he will ever get a title.*
~~Windclaw the Mighty~~

-Windpaw's Pack-

~Vuur Draak af~

Highist rank 1st

~~~Guroum~~~
Apollo 13, leader of the 13 round of turbo
user posted image

Fun For None

Honestly:

Who cares?

~>John<~

really those things in the last 2 posts should be just thought in the minds, not out on the comp

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

calria

Quote from: ~>John<~really those things in the last 2 posts should be just thought in the minds, not out on the comp
For once, John, I agree with you...
*waits for the comet to hit earth*

Fun For None

Well let me say then, if that was unnecessary then I'm glad I was able to read these posts:

"Internet Explorer, latest version."

and

"Angst, your art doesnt show up as a webpage on my thing "

Not only do both of those contribute to the topic about "Titles" but they are thought-provoking, enlightening ideas from John.

Thanks Again!

Amoraq

QuoteHonestly:

Who cares?

If you really must know, I care. So there!  :P

And by the way this last page including this post has all been spam. So why don't we get back on topic.
~~Windclaw the Mighty~~

-Windpaw's Pack-

~Vuur Draak af~

Highist rank 1st

~~~Guroum~~~
Apollo 13, leader of the 13 round of turbo
user posted image