Titles

Started by wolf bite, May 25, 2004, 06:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

Quote from: NaltacaAdmins gone wild huh? Dang, shael just left the admins, that was like the only girl on the entire staff. LOL, j/k j/k. And Razorclaw, where do you get all you starwars pics, those are awesome.
Teufel and Sha are both on staff as mods. =P

RazorClaw

Yes, but Teufel isn't an Admin and Shael's gone...

Nith Batoxx

Hope this hasn't been asked... does the actual amount of posts posted by a poster (heh) mater at all?
"When they have worn all of their Earths away, only then shall they truly turn to the skies..."
Sentient. PSX

"The stupider you appear to be, the more surprised people will be when you kill them."
Anon.

"The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but in the bowels of the earth..."
Vincent Valentine

user posted image

The ORIGINAL Avatar games.  Ultima!

~Nith Batoxx, of the Kundalan Subjigation Force
Temple of Mnemonics, Axis Tyr

Ruatine

Quote from: wolf biteYour friendly neighborhood Admins are thinking about slowly giving out titles again.  But this time it will not be based on the quantity of your posts, but the quality of a person?s posts.  The basic requirement to be eligible is:

1)   not based on friendship or begging
2)   not based on quantity of posts
3)   the member must be in good standing and has a history of not breaking the rules
4)   the member rarely spams
5)   the member has made thoughtful posts that have inspired others to post
6)   the member has showed their personality in their posts

This will be a slow progression, so if you have been skipped over a few times does not mean you are not under consideration.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Nope, just quality.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Teufel
Quote from: wolf biteYour friendly neighborhood Admins are thinking about slowly giving out titles again.  But this time it will not be based on the quantity of your posts, but the quality of a person?s posts.  The basic requirement to be eligible is:

1)   not based on friendship or begging
2)   not based on quantity of posts
3)   the member must be in good standing and has a history of not breaking the rules
4)   the member rarely spams
5)   the member has made thoughtful posts that have inspired others to post
6)   the member has showed their personality in their posts

This will be a slow progression, so if you have been skipped over a few times does not mean you are not under consideration.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Nope, just quality.
Well, you'd need enough posts to base the quality of their posts off...

Ruatine

:rolleyes: Obviously...
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

The Lady Shael

*laughs, wiping some tears from her eyes*

Well, I've actually been talking to Kilk a bit since I left RWL. He thinks no one here remembers him, and he thought no one would remember me either, but then he remembered I was an admin. ^_^ And Raine has disappeared. Yet again. I promised myself I wouldn't jump on him and scream at him, "I thought you DIED!" next time he comes back.
You can keep a lookout for Raine on MSN, his is terranix@msn.com. And good luck bringing Kilk back to RWL, I don't think he'll be back at RWL anytime in the near future.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

2 points:
1: Can one who has already been awarded a title be awarded a new title?
2: I remember Kilk! Why won't he come back? I miss his sarcastic remarks greatly...

The Lady Shael

1. I suppose, if the member really stands out among the posters.
2. Hm, I wish I saved the chat. It was something along the lines of, "Nearly everyone at RWL has turned arrogant, stupid, and dumb, and it's no longer enjoyable there." But don't quote me on that. He's off school now, so he's online all week, but he usually has his away message up.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

Thanks, Kilk... He also repeated his point, saying "dumb" and "stupid". Whoops, I quoted you on that!   :)  Um, anyways, tell him I said hi, and I'm enjoying being dumb, arrogant, and stupid!

calria

May I have permission to bap Kilk?

For one, I'm too arrogant to be stupid, too perfect to be arrogant, and too intelligent to be dumb.

And that sentence made MUCH more sense before I wrote it...