The gagging of Wolf Snare

Started by wolf bite, November 07, 2004, 10:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Yes, this topic has, sadly, dissolved into utter and complete spam. Woe the day I asked to be and Admin/mod!

Guthorm Swordmaster

Lol spam shall rule supreme.

Holby

This was not an isolated incident, Neo. Wolf Snare was warned multiple times, swore, tried to get around the filters and made nasty comments about our administration.
I will not deleted this

Nohcnonk

.... But I'm fair!  And active!  And I can spell!  Mods need all of these. *nods*

RazorClaw

I'm fair, honest, active, and can spell. I'm also noble, handsome, dashing, charming, and modest. So I beat you.  

Nohcnonk

But I'm more of all of those things than you, and even smarter.  I can even back that up!

Even the modest part.  It's obvious why it doesn't show now. XD

DemonSlavers

nohc for MOD :snicker:

Demonslavers to get a member title ::disagrees::  :rolleyes:
                                    cause i want one!! :D  
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

RazorClaw

Quote from: NohcnonkBut I'm more of all of those things than you, and even smarter.  I can even back that up!

Even the modest part.  It's obvious why it doesn't show now. XD
What's your proof? You take Stanford classes? I do.  :P  

wolf bite

Both have now had the gags taken from their mouths.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

David

Does this mean I can post again?! Yay!

Wolf Snare

aye..

thankee..... I'm sorry.. all. Wolf, I know you've never really liked me, and I'm not asking you to start.
I know it won't matter, but I'm sorry. Obviously not my proudest moment. I know nothing will be the same for me, but I ask you atleast consider my appolegy.

Or... perhaps I should leave? :shrugs:

Gahh... carry on with your bloody topic... though it's a tad pointless, I say.

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

RazorClaw

Pointless? No... If we don't keep up with this silly debate, the admins will never know who to pick next for mod out of two candidates that wouldn't be made mods in the near future, not to mention that they don't even need more mods!

wolf bite

Wolf Snare, what are you talking about? I defended you from the beginning because you have ?wolf? in your name, I think I was even sending you a bunch of aid why back then. I don?t know when I would have ever said anything bad about you.  

All is forgotten and everything is a clean slate, well besides that one warning that is staying under your and David?s accounts.

I was only doing my job the best I see fit. Nothing personal.

Welcome back.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Aqualis

Quote from: RazorClawI'm fair, honest, active, and can spell. I'm also noble, handsome, dashing, charming, and modest. So I beat you.
Debatable.

(I figured, "Hey, why don't I contribute something. No ... no, to complicated, I'll just say this instead.")
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

I'm active, have made a total of twelve grammatical errors or spelling mistakes on this board. I never cheat, and I tell the truth. The rest is obviously true, no?