Random murders and poisons?

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, March 11, 2009, 10:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Reg died again
I might just revolt and murder people :o
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Firetooth on March 16, 2009, 11:42:53 AM
Reg died again
I might just revolt and murder people :o

...If this auto-vacation thing was turned off people might have more of an incentive to use turns?

windhound

Eh, maybe one turn ever 5 days to stay alive
Maybe not.

Been kinda sorta waitin' on BlackFly to get together and run, doesnt look like its going to happen
Might just drop the flag and food mass, for lack of anything better to do
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Ungatt, if you expect woof to have control over its members you need to have control over yours
Volky, if your clan members murder and poison then you need to expect retal

We were actually responding to their attacks. We didn't attack OH unprovoked. I never mentioned why we thought they were in league with BlackFly already. It was because OH members had been suiciding Woof members.

It sounds like woof did a rather lot of damage to Ungatt and his clan.  I suspect Shadow had his shields up, so any amount stolen was likely negligible.  I see an imbalance.

Maybe we did. It's a war, we thought they were part of it, based on actions of the clan. I'm not going to apologize or correct an imbalance for doing bad stuff to Ungatt and his clan when we had no reason to think they weren't working with BlackFly and a rather lot of reasons to think that they were, including grabbing Tattoo out of OH and trying to make him Emp.

QuoteI didn't even know my clan was stealing. Besides, I told them to hold of attacks like that and stick to simply getting land.

OK, well, if they do, then we're done. I'm going to have my clan cease hitting yours for anything more than land grabs. If they stick to land grabs themselves, fine, it's over. If not, we reserve the right to go after you again. By the way, that's something you do need to know, before you go complaining to us about what are doing.

QuoteBeen kinda sorta waitin' on BlackFly to get together and run, doesnt look like its going to happen
Might just drop the flag and food mass, for lack of anything better to do

You could join Woof...

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Briar

Quote10.1 hours ago 3% of your forces were eliminated by The Warlord (#148)!
10.1 hours ago 3% of your forces were eliminated by The Warlord (#148)!
10.1 hours ago Someone stole $1,554,305,990 from your treasury!
10.1 hours ago Someone stole $1,052,288,128 from your treasury!
10.1 hours ago Someone stole $1,123,559,620 from your treasury!
10.1 hours ago Someone stole $833,769,363 from your treasury!
10.1 hours ago Someone stole $896,330,391 from your treasury!
10.1 hours ago Someone stole $672,282,294 from your treasury!
10.1 hours ago Someone stole $701,176,845 from your treasury!
10.1 hours ago Someone stole $486,416,324 from your treasury!
10.1 hours ago Someone stole $492,281,091 from your treasury!
10.1 hours ago Someone stole $368,622,113 from your treasury

I thought woof was only going to making land grabs against O.H? :-\
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

windhound

Shields Up please.  Raise them when you're healing, then you wont have to worry.

And naw Volky.  Yall dont need anymore help. 
My goal would be to beat, solo, with food what yall did with troops.  With reg as inactive as it is I could do it pretty quick ^_^
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

We only just agreed today, The Warlord may not have gotten the message yet.

And naw Volky.  Yall dont need anymore help.
My goal would be to beat, solo, with food what yall did with troops.  With reg as inactive as it is I could do it pretty quick ^_^

Well, yes, I suppose you could try.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Marell

Quote from: windhound on March 16, 2009, 09:03:57 PM

I dunno bout that. It'd take a few of months on reg to food mass up Volks current 2.3bil net, espescially with him locking a lot of the land ... and by which time Woof will be considerably stronger.

windhound

That's the thing though.  Yall haven't.
I've been keeping half an eye on Volky's net, it hasnt risen in a darn long time.  Yall are stagnating too.

And you overestimate the amount of time it takes me to make food.  Its my specialty.

Gorak

just my luck
I finally start being active on reg (somewhat) and the rest of the clan goes inactive

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Ungatt Trunn II

It has started again. Woof has made me an enemy, plus Volg and lone wolf have both attacked me while I was online. I'm not sure if they're working together but it's very annoying...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

Woof never made you an enemy, woof just told you to get a leesh on your clan if you want us to do the same lol.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

QuoteSun, 22 Mar 2009 02:41:17 -0600
From The Hounds of Ulster (#11) (?)

Given your complete inability to control your clan members, the deal is off.

Really?

My clan members were retaliating, as is their right. Your clan should stop being so high in the sky thinking that your word is law, because its not.

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

Meh, woof not about picking fights, it is about defending itself. You asked us top stop, we did, then your clan hit us. Notice that we haven't retaliated yet... If you want peace, all you need to do is back off. Nothing high and mighty about it.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

First of all, I told my clan to stop many times. Second of all, they aren't that strong, they couldn't have done too much damage.
DIE HIPPIE DIE