For the sake

Started by Neobaron, August 03, 2009, 03:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Lol, 2 players murdered me 100 times before your attacks. So them + you, at least three.

It's a bug with the name thing by the way, I only named one of my cities. All the rest I captured.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Night Wolf

Sevz hardly murdered  you at all. He did it like what 5-6 times?

Firetooth

Quote from: Juska on August 06, 2009, 08:36:50 AM
Lol, 2 players murdered me 100 times before your attacks. So them + you, at least three.

It's a bug with the name thing by the way, I only named one of my cities. All the rest I captured.
I did not ask Sevah to help, any murdering he did was a co-incidenece.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Juska

Congratulations Firetooth and Night Wolf, good job taking the cities from me.

Current Empires:

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on August 06, 2009, 09:49:01 AM
Quote from: Juska on August 06, 2009, 08:36:50 AM

I did not ask Sevah to help, any murdering he did was a co-incidenece.

The first three times I saw your stupid Indiana Jones sig it was kind of entertaining and funny.  But after a while (like half a minute) it loses its appeal, and -- because you apparently have no life and spend most of your day posting on RWL -- I grow weary of having to look at it almost every other blinking post on this forum.  Change it. Thank you!
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Ungatt Trunn II

Agreed. Also posting ridiculously long posts of the same picture over and over again. Even if it's in the spa room...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Lol Checker that's rich coming from you...
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Red Fang

I preffered the one from the office.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on August 07, 2009, 02:52:46 AM

Is it? In my time at RWL, I have averaged 0.4 posts per day.  You average 4.9 posts per day.  But don't let the facts get in the way of your blubbering, Firetooth.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

Quote from: Checkerpaw on August 07, 2009, 08:00:17 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on August 07, 2009, 02:52:46 AM

Is it? In my time at RWL, I have averaged 0.4 posts per day.  You average 4.9 posts per day.  But don't let the facts get in the way of your blubbering, Firetooth.
Yeah but when it USED to be about 10 a day and I don't usually post more then 2 outside spa a day.

Anyways, just for you

Sabriel

Firetooth's not online all the time, he just leaves tab open.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Firetooth

6 hours ago     You find Fallen Man (#28) failing to capture one of your cities.     In the battle, you lost:
0 Leaders
2,926 Workers

It's happening again :(

Juska

Actually, I captured your city.

Don't build them and I won't acquire them.
Current Empires:

Firetooth

Nope your cities have grown since last time, unless thats just the bug playing up.
And you didn't aqquire it anyway.