Disappointed

Started by Briar, March 07, 2010, 11:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Yup, that all sounds reasonable to me.

Sharptooh

From what I can see here, everyone siding with Holby seems to be having a go at the resistance for making a kill? I thought that was part of the game?

Besides, you wouldn't be complaining if it didn't hurt you.

Quote from: Gorak on March 08, 2010, 11:57:39 PM
I have done nothing dishonorable
I joined a clan, and remained loyal to that clan in all circumstances
dishonorable would be for me to abandon my clan if I disagree with an action
honorable is to remain steadfast in loyalty and never speak against the leaders publically
remain true to my word and commitment, even in a text game

I thought being honourable was always doing the right thing, I could be wrong though.

Peace Alliance

Both of those comments were off topic Sharptooth. I believe you mistakenly misread this entire thread (or skimmed it, missing the important parts).

Either way, this is a warning.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteFrom what I can see here, everyone siding with Holby seems to be having a go at the resistance for making a kill? I thought that was part of the game?

Besides, you wouldn't be complaining if it didn't hurt you.

We aren't complaining. Briar is complaining that Peace payed Briar money that he apparently owed Briar and then Shadow stole it from Briar. We are responding that if you are going to kill SS and FairMaid members, we don't really have any reason to behave honorably ourselves. Kills are part of the game, but that doesn't mean we appreciate them. They are not hurting us, they are annoying and dishonorable however. Holby's NW has been going steadily up. If the kills were having any real effect that would not be the case.

QuoteYes, it can be separate.  I've been bothering Peace for months trying to get him to pay up.( Since the 7th of December 2009 to be exact). He's had plenty of time.

Why were you bugging him about it while we are at war with each other? He may have had plenty of time, but you can't expect him to pay up during a war and then have his clan let you keep the cash.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ungatt Trunn II

Bah, I don't care anymore. Everyone go about your life and peace, keep your [darned] blood money. If it's beyond your comprehension to pay someone without stealing it back then so be it. It's not too much money so that's okay. Besides you still owe me 100 million rats and I make a request to get those payed exactly 1 week after this conflict is officially declared over, provided I survive that long. In the event I am nonexistent I make a request for the rats to be sent to my next of kin. If none exist send it to the lowest rank and MURDER THEM AWAY!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wolf Snare

I offered to pay this debt several times, publicly, when we were still in BlackFly. I only asked for an account number, and I'm pretty sure I paid it...

BTW, I was more referring to juskas (lack of?) skill, as he needed help on a 3k target kill. :P

I barely needed help (last 100 acres) finishing you from 57k land not a month ago.

noob ^_^
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Briar

Wait...which debt are you referring to Snare?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Wolf Snare

The outstanding debt that peace owes you. I am 97% sure I sent you guys 50b months ago to shut you up, b/c you were making BlackFly look bad by hounding PA.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Briar

really? Hmmm.....I do not recall this.  It was at a time Z.L was getting a bunch of jobs, so it might have been assumed payment for something else...Sorry. 
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

I don't remember that.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wolf Snare

I can link you to the old topic in which you both persistently bothered peace, in which both sevz and I offered to pay.

I remember because I hired you guys at the same time to suicide someone, and you required an [butt]load of food to carry out the job.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

I don't remember owing rats... didn't i purchase rats?

Ungatt Trunn II

No. One of your guys murdered them away and you said you'd repay. Wolf Snare, either you are thinking of something else or are wrong. I was never payed. Briar maybe, not me though.

Proof:

Sat, 05 Dec 2009 22:09:53 -0700
From Peace Alliance (#8) (?)

I charged Reanimator with ensuring that nobody in the game is raising an army big enough for Volkov to take my city. He saw your rat's as a threat (as they were) and destroyed them.

However, you are not an enemy, and having your rats murdered away is not something neutral players do to each other.

So i will pay you back.

Unfortunately, this is a time of war, payment of my debts will have to wait until after war time. So I give you an official IOU, for 100m rats. And my word on it.

- PA
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Alright then.  When this conflict is over, than 100mil rats should be being sent, yes?

Ungatt Trunn II

Provided the war ends and I survive it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE