We scout all this land...

Started by Night Wolf, May 28, 2010, 06:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 17, 2010, 09:58:39 PM
Whats your name/warlord # ingame?
[/quote]

I feel bad for you collecting land and trying to do something. :'(  Good luck with that!  >:D HA

Night Wolf

What? you make no sense please check ur mail

Twilight Shadow

For what a resistence mail...

Peace Alliance

You are upset about the very essence of oppression.

Lets take a moment and consider our world. The most conservative numbers show that 70% of the wealth on our planet is owned by 30% of the population. Other numbers show that it's more like 90% held by 10%. In America, 90% is held by 3% of the population. Holby is like a miniature version of the planets greatest problem. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer. Karl Marx would have noted that those of you who aren't involved with Holby (lets call you the proletariat) have only one marketable skill - scouting. We own the means to take every acre of land you have. Holby is the Bourgeoisie, and the rest of his team is the Petite Bourgeousie. While the proletariat can grow exponentially, you will never gain a hold of the power. Until, of course, you develop a class consciousness. That would be the "resistance." Of course, you aren't powerful enough... thats where RWL deviates from reality. In the real world, the French revolution happened, if that were to happen here, Night Wolf et al would depose holby, take his power, and immediately start oppressing you himself, HAHaha. D'aw, and such is the downfall of us humans. Such is the flaw in the theories of marx, rousseau and - ultimately - anyone who wants us all to get along.

What i'm gettin at, is. You're boned. You need way way way way more help. Start recruiting from the real world. You have a chance to depose holby before the reset, but you'll need to organize i'd say.... 100 active RWL players, hah.

Twilight Shadow

I think your wrong about the count of resistance of 100, peace, less will do fine, the problem is having people get along with each other but don't worry we can still take holby down with ease or at least back to a decent net. I did enjoy the relation between game and real life :D

Gorak

you're assuming we'll let you achieve enough net to launch an attack

such will not happen

unless we get really inactive
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Peace Alliance on June 18, 2010, 03:51:10 PM
What i'm gettin at, is. You're boned. You need way way way way more help. Start recruiting from the real world. You have a chance to depose holby before the reset, but you'll need to organize i'd say.... 100 active RWL players, hah.
When is reg gonna be reset? Just so I kno how long  have to give it one last go
Quote from: Gorak on June 19, 2010, 12:04:20 AM
you're assuming we'll let you achieve enough net to launch an attack

such will not happen

unless we get really inactive
I guess Ill have to think of something pretty sneaky huh? :D

Gorak

my specialty is unearthing sneaky plans before they come to fruitition
takes but a bit of observation ;)

Shadow

Well, you need 3.5bil net just to attack him, and that amount is going up by about 500m a week. Better hurry. Should have hurried.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

Doesn't mean we can take you guys down with holby at no protection for army :D

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

We kill you, then take holby as far as psosible before reset.  But if you were smart you should know how not to die :D

Nightwolf...reset coming fast so lets go! On 3, 1...2...2.5...

Night Wolf

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on June 19, 2010, 05:55:27 PM
We kill you, then take holby as far as psosible before reset.  But if you were smart you should know how not to die :D
Trying to take anyone but holby right now is just a stupid waste of time. But people like you helping me is a good idea. ;)
Quote from: Gorak on June 19, 2010, 01:46:55 PM
my specialty is unearthing sneaky plans before they come to fruitition
takes but a bit of observation ;)
Im sure ill find a way around you  ;)
Quote from: Shadow on June 19, 2010, 02:57:59 PM
Well, you need 3.5bil net just to attack him, and that amount is going up by about 500m a week. Better hurry. Should have hurried.
Always did like a challenge :D

Twilight Shadow

Lets do this!

Gorak

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on June 19, 2010, 05:55:27 PM

Nightwolf...reset coming fast so lets go! On 3, 1...2...2.5...

you seem to misunderstand
unless you have 3.5bill net, your generals will flat out refuse to attack such a powerful opponent
the games code does not allow attacks on someone more then 20 times your net