Some stats

Started by Shadow, March 06, 2012, 01:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

QuoteInstead of chastising potential social upgrades because of who they're from
This is probably the most hilarious and unintentionally ironic thing you have ever posted on this forum.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteDidn't you hear me? I said yeah I've done it in the past and had it done to me. Then I said we all should agree to ease it off.

I say that we should not agree to that, because you are the only one who thinks it.

QuoteAre you saying that because I made a mistake and learnt from it I don't have a leg to stand on? I don't see how your subconscious reminds you to breathe with such a foolish attitude.

You didn't make a mistake, and you have learned nothing. This is about what is beneficial to you at the moment. It always is and it always will be. You will embrace or reject any tactic at any time based purely on the circumstances of the present. I've seen these rants from you too many times, and then seen you go and do the very thing you ranted against for me to buy that you are actually changed in any way. You have no leg to stand on, because you are a hypocrite of the highest order. I've had enough of your bull. The next time you post anything like this, I will point out why you are wrong, point again that you are being a hypocrite, and start mocking you.

I stand on both legs as an observer. Instead of chastising potential social upgrades because of who they're from think first and ask questions then act on some informed knowledge. That person who failed teaches everyone else a cheap lesson
Firetooth doesn't have a problem with shadow doing it this time but if it were ereptor cashed up getting his stats posted after being suicided by some punk noone likes I'd still have the same argument but more agreers.

We did have Ereptor up top, and this was done to him. No one complained.

Don't think selfish and you'll learn to contribute to society. People will think you are selfish until you help them personally.

You're funny.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sharptooh

Volkov, unfortunately arguing with Sevah is futile, he will simply continue to post less and less sensical arguments until you lose the will to post, at which point he declares victory of the argument and proceeds to slag you off in every other topic on the forums for simply disagreeing with him.

Gen. Volkov

That is the difference between you and I Sharpy. I never lose the will.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sharptooh

We'll see Volky, we'll see ;)

*prepares for abuse to be hurled by Sevah*

Shadow

100m rats to break atm

Sevah

Quote from: Shadow on March 12, 2012, 09:08:35 AM
QuoteInstead of chastising potential social upgrades because of who they're from
This is probably the most hilarious and unintentionally ironic thing you have ever posted on this forum.

You're the reason this game is getting worse and worse. No heart soul or brain then someone let you get to the codewor. If I were you i'd quit before you get exposed. Shapry and Voklov are both sheep and jus cos I don't follow your UN attitude doesn't mean I couldn't re create a game like this that was consistent or guide a retard to do it

*kick the ball Shadow*

#he's getting better#   ::)
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Shadow

Please use the edit function next time, instead of double posting.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteShapry and Voklov are both sheep and jus cos I don't follow your UN attitude doesn't mean I couldn't re create a game like this that was consistent or guide a retard to do it

I am not a sheep and you well know it. Just because you are temporarily mad at me because I pointed out where you are being stupid doesn't give you carte blanche to refer to me in whatever way you feel. As for creating a game like this that is better. DO IT. No one is stopping you from taking the Promi or even the open-source RWL code and making your own Sevzified Promi game. If you aren't a competent enough programmer, there is probably someone you could bully into partnering with you. However, until you do something like that, this is all just talk, and you would do well to simply make concrete suggestions rather than just rant on about how much better the game would be if we only listened to you.

Sevah

I don't want people to listen to me I want them to listen to the open facts so I can just sit back and play.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI don't want people to listen to me I want them to listen to the open facts so I can just sit back and play.

Ok first off, bull, of course you want people to listen to you. That's what these little rants of yours are about. Secondly, if you want to present the open facts, do so, but what you are posting about now are not the open facts. They are the "Sevah view of the world". That's fine, but don't try to play it off as anything but that.

Peace Alliance

Ya! We want to see more objectivity coming from Sevs! No more Pseudo-sevs!

Hey is there a lock up on reg, or what?

Shadow

Sort of. They are getting broken, but not much. Shield is sort of dropping the ball.

Firetooth

Just logged on for the first time for two days (mass effect 3) and nothing is different...disappointing.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Etendue

About breaking Firetooth with 100 million rats? I think you'd better get more. About twice as much. Good luck with that.

Also, can anybody get in an espy on Sevah (Shadow, please)? I'm really curious how many cloaks he has.
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS