unfair play

Started by karen, January 16, 2006, 04:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

Was not talking about this time, but in the past as well.  And using a proxy is cheating if you were banned in the first place.  But since I just read that this situation has been dealt with, I will say no more except:  Good job for coming clean, Snare.

karen

wasn't using a [wash my mouth out!!!] proxy,
these morons marked my regular ip as a proxy

edit:
they have no real way of telling if my ips are proxied or not, so they just assumed like some people would
do you really think i'd take a  case to the forums that i am not solidly defined by truthful conviction as right?
i dont' start fights i can't win

The Beatles

I would take issue with your last sentence. To my knowledge, all but two of the fights you have undertaken until now were losing battles eventually lost.

Josh

funny, i don't think i've ever left a loser

anytime i've gone is because i wanted to not becuase they made me
and i've never lost a redwall fight
i seem to remember people syaing i couldn't leader, i said loot/leader attack/goldmine were rigged, people didn't listen
i showed htem i could leader with 74 billion nw in one turbo run and 38 in 3 months on regular...
i'm sorry?
i dont' think you have ever beatetn my stats
and they know i didn't cheat  to do it
but instead of fixing leaders in general, they just nuked my strategies
wild cat.. skiff..
fairplaykkthxbai

Peace Alliance

I remember beating you... at least once. You even went and asked me how i did it. I don't remember when though.

Josh

was it first round when y ou broke me with rats on 100k acres?

i figured nick was taking care of everyone lol i guess you were too small tobother and you still broke through a good 100 million rats and it surprised me

Peace Alliance

heh, i had forgotten about that, no that wasn't even the round i was talkin about, i had no clue what i was doin that round.