Down with the League!

Started by Nohcnonk, November 05, 2007, 06:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

I'm not sure about you, but the League has been dominating the game much too long.  They steal all of the land and suppress the weaker warlords of the game.  The only reason they're on top is because they're working together.  So, as an experienced member of RWL, I'm committing myself to taking them down by forming a clan of my own.  I invite any and everyone to join and reap the benefits of war!  Even if you're new to the game, I can teach you a couple tricks to bring you up to speed.  Send a message to my empire Meh (#256) if you're interested, you won't regret it!

kell

count on me kell can't remember my number
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

windhound

Down with the League!
Death to the league

So much negativity
I've a feeling yall dont like us  :-P
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Alazar is Back

ill join up even if im friends with a few of them, pm me in game with the pass please
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Scarwake

The Clan of Evil Blades has also decided to take wing and begin war-time prep.  Nohc, i sent you a message before I read this and saw that you were Meh, lol, but you can ignore the top portion of it, lol.

We have also chose to Ally with Anti-League as well as a few other clans which I will leave un-named and allow for them to reveal themselves on their own terms.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Alazar is Back

well in that case i guess ill just stay in blades haha
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

Jese ow, it's only been a week! We've only just all gotten into the top ten. One run and you all want to destroy us? I knew we were good, but THAT good? I feel complimented.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Good because you managed to kick up a ton of dust on your path to the top? More like just lacking subtly.

It makes logical sense that people would rise up against such a method. A problem you guys will have to deal with considering you don't have a tremendous amount of stores.

Gen. Volkov

Read the first post Peace, apparently it seems like we've been on top for a lot longer than we have.

Eh, you see it how you want, I see it how I want. Either way, if we are good enough to kick up this sort of resistance, it's still says something about how good the League is. If we acted like this, but weren't on top, I don't think we'd have kicked up near the ruckus we have. Of course if we acted like this and weren't on top, we'd just be a bunch of noobs making trouble.

You're just mad cause you weren't the first person to organize a clan like this in this particular set.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Peace Alliance

There is something to be said about anyone who can take the top spots with the proper diplomacy. Prot took the top last era without making any enemies.

Gen. Volkov

Not true, Ereptor and cloud were both very upset with us. They just didn't manage to do much about it.

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

pippin the mighty

i guess im in with clan of evil blades, i have just died in reg but have now got a new strat so i should be a bit higher in the ranks, who is the leader or the evil blades? on the forum that is. why does everybody hate the league anyway?

fingo

I'm in blades, so if they go to war then to war I go.

Scarwake is the leader of blades.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Peace Alliance

Message me in game for the PW into the blades!

We're going to war!

Peace Alliance (#108)