Speech from the Throne

Started by Peace Alliance, February 27, 2008, 08:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Peace Alliance sits down on the throne, feeling a slight wave of comfort being back in his old chair. It had been a while, and he hadn't even realize he missed it till he took it once more.
Cautiously he looked over the lands of Redwall. This was now his domain, and things were about to change....

I am emp now. Laws will be put in place soon.

Gen. Volkov

At which point I will go on vacation...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

I do declare that i am unbreakable.... I'm worried the only way to stir up a challenge would be to start doing some mean things....

Shadow

Fight back or I will start poking y'all..
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

The reason no one is fighting you is the same reason League disbanded. We got stuff to do that's more important than RWL. So you guys are just out of luck.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Firetooth

I couldn't care less who emp's reg since Im not going to bother signing up till Ive perfected my indy strat ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

What are the laws and when are they coming into place?

Peace Alliance

hahaha, it's odd how quickly you can confuse the past volkov. the League was defeated.

Which is perhaps why they are all idling now... Since I was the conqueror.

Peace Alliance

I have to think up the laws still. they will be fun though.

Firetooth

Quote from: Peace Alliance on March 02, 2008, 08:46:52 AM
I have to think up the laws still. they will be fun though.
I think'll join just to break those rules of yours :P
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Quotehahaha, it's odd how quickly you can confuse the past volkov. the League was defeated.

Which is perhaps why they are all idling now... Since I was the conqueror.

It's weird, I read what you wrote here, but all I saw is "Blah Blah Blah, I'm taking undeserved credit".

QuoteIn the last month, however, League have fallen apart, with school and exams, work, and personal issues taking preference over RWL.

That would be from the post when League disbanded. As you can plainly see, you didn't have much to do with it.

Peace Alliance

Right, right right. Pressures of real life surmounted (legit). But that list of real life stuff was only getting in the way of a RWL that required time and effort. That time and effort was to be spent stopping ME... so...

Anyways, the point is, exams are over, even midterms should be over by now. But you're all idling!

And so I've decided on my first law!

Anyone in the top 10 who isn't clanned, will be used as a target for me and my team. (clanned people will be ignored/potential alliances can be made)

I intent to get people clanning up! This won't be a fight if we're all unclanned, nor will it be a fight if i'm the only one clanned...

Firetooth

You need more rules Im always clanned anyway, I need some better one's to break :D

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Once more laws are made Im going to join and make a clan specially to break them, we'll...ermm just kill off his allies and disobey all the rules and see how long it takes to die, any takers?
Alright I think I've scared away anyone from joining my clan...hehehe ::)
edit:Ugh...I was sleepy when I first posted this :-[