Speech from the Throne

Started by Peace Alliance, February 27, 2008, 08:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Let's not kill anyone. Breaking the rules is half the fun, but kill runs always end badly.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

... I think Peace might be a wee bit upset with me. I kinda ruined his fun. Feel free to take the land people. Online attacks, surefire way to take any Emperor's land. That is the only time I stoop to or advocate online attacks by the way. I wouldn't even have done it, except Ollie has been an arrogant prick.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

It shows a lack of skill... I would have liked to know if you could have broken me at full defense, Volkov?

None the less, This is a setback, but not defeat. I'm still on top, I'm still the emp. Law still applies! Luckily, Volkov will be my land source next run unless he clans up!

Gen. Volkov

Probably, if I had the time to devote to it. It's not so much lack of skill as lack of will. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on March 03, 2008, 08:24:36 PM
Let's not kill anyone. Breaking the rules is half the fun, but kill runs always end badly.
Alright then :)
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 03, 2008, 09:46:35 PM
Probably, if I had the time to devote to it. It's not so much lack of skill as lack of will. LOL.
hehe we'll see if PA can recover...if so I think he'll be getting a bunch (well proarbly just me hehe)of lawbreakers in his domain ::)
Quote from: Peace Alliance on March 03, 2008, 09:30:23 PM
Law still applies!
Not for much longer :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Any more rules to come I think there's only been 1/2... I can't remeber  ::)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Peace Alliance on March 03, 2008, 09:30:23 PM
It shows a lack of skill... I would have liked to know if you could have broken me at full defense, Volkov?

None the less, This is a setback, but not defeat. I'm still on top, I'm still the emp. Law still applies! Luckily, Volkov will be my land source next run unless he clans up!

And you will probably remain on the top unless i can put together a team...any takers? I have an old friend coming back to help but it will basicly be just us....
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

pippin the mighty

Peace Alliance

Why'd i even make a law?

Okey my NEW law!

is everyone has to give me all their stuff!

THATS THE LAW!

*looks around expectedly*

Sharptooh

I reject that law do your worst!!!!!!!!
*turns around and storms out of room*

Well what was I supposed to do?

pippin the mighty

CobyCopper

pippin the mighty

Sharptooh

Quote from: pippin the mighty on March 25, 2008, 02:27:02 PM
Quote from: Sharptooh on March 25, 2008, 11:57:18 AM