Well what was I supposed to do?

lol

Don't make me do this!

Do what???  :P

Firetooth

Quote from: Peace Alliance on March 25, 2008, 11:50:25 AM
Why'd i even make a law?

Okey my NEW law!

is everyone has to give me all their stuff!

THATS THE LAW!

*looks around expectedly*
Make more. I can't join until there's at least five rules to break...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Stop asking for rules, unless the rule is that sharptooth automatically get's all of pa's money food land and troops,  :D

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAnd you will probably remain on the top unless i can put together a team...any takers? I have an old friend coming back to help but it will basicly be just us....

Well if you would show up when you're supposed to, Peace would already be dethroned...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Obliterator

sorry bout that it was probably my fault i came on in the morning but i could only stay a limited time
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 27, 2008, 06:57:04 PM
QuoteAnd you will probably remain on the top unless i can put together a team...any takers? I have an old friend coming back to help but it will basicly be just us....

Well if you would show up when you're supposed to, Peace would already be dethroned...

You mean like when i'm mid-run?

lonewolf1817

LOL im in the top ten and all be darned if i do a sinlge one of his rules..... sorry buddy....
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Peace Alliance

I only have 1 rule now! gimme all your stuff lonewolf! or i find you in violation of rule #2 (#1 no longer applies, why did i make a number system for 2 rules you ask? Quit asking!! Start sending me your stuff!!!)

Firetooth

I object!I object to you being emp and object to people not standing up to you!I object to objecting and object to the pitiful retaliation so far!I now have decided I will break every rule, sit there and mass weasels and grumble in a corner! :P
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 27, 2008, 06:57:04 PM

I told you before that i cant get on at that time.....lol
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Gen. Volkov

Dethroned, after an impressive stay at emp. Good job Peace. And yes, I freely admit I'm a prick for onlining you while you onlined the guy who broke you the most.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

ImperialPhoenix

Nice work guys, gee, about time.

Peace Alliance

That was an exciting conclusion! I don't know if it could have ended better.

I was watching online carefully because i knew windy had enough stoats to break me. That being because i saw his networth, and decided it was necessary to have him suicided by Kell in order to see his army. And when i found out he could break me, i decided it best to wait for shadow or snare to get back from being idle, and get things sorted out.

Unfortunately for me, I then received a call from my summer employers for my job interview (i got the job). and when i came back, i was at 50k land! So i sent away what i could, then started attacking back so i could drop the land to the land farm (remember, 'cause i'm a hero!) hehehe.. Well long story short i don't think i looked good coming down. I hope you all remember the thousands of attacks i held off to stay on top.

windhound

Prolly the saddest thing is that those stoats are Alazar's

And while he got them back, they dont get to go towards his intended use... 
Sorry Ally, I couldnt have held them anyways...  kell did a number on my leaders

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't