Rumor grew of a shadow...

Started by Ereptor, July 31, 2008, 10:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

...whispers of a nameless fear, from the days of old.  Not since the time of the dark age had such things been uttered.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Firetooth

Quote from: Ereptor on July 31, 2008, 10:23:41 PM
...whispers of a nameless fear, from the days of old.  Not since the time of the dark age had such things been uttered.
mleh, maybe Ill bring out the light! :wink:
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

Well, I really didn't appreciate the accusations of betraying the clan. Since I did NOT accept your terms of staying within the clan, I went on my own. You knew darn well what would happen, I told you several times and you would not budge.

for those who don't know... basically...

I recruited obliterator back into the game. The day after oblit returned, he broke ereptor... NOT MY PROBLEM.

I then get blamed for treason because I recruited a member back into the game. I am not trying to make you look bad ereptor, but darn, I refuse to write a public appolegy to the clan (your terms of me staying) because I have too much pride to applegize for bringing people back to our game.

I have acted swiftly, taking most of you out of the top ten, minutes after our arguement ended unresolved. TBV can do as they will, but I refuse to allow them to rise up and "start the dark ages" again.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Im with you all the way lol I just want some net to destroy Im a total net destruction junkie  :D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Firetooth

pippin the mighty

Can I add, I did not participate in any of the destruction.

Gorak

so that explains why I never did get the pass, lol
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

The Obliterator

Quote from: Wolf Snare on August 01, 2008, 02:31:05 PM
Well, I really didn't appreciate the accusations of betraying the clan. Since I did NOT accept your terms of staying within the clan, I went on my own. You knew [darn] well what would happen, I told you several times and you would not budge.

for those who don't know... basically...

I recruited obliterator back into the game. The day after oblit returned, he broke ereptor... NOT MY PROBLEM.

I then get blamed for treason because I recruited a member back into the game. I am not trying to make you look bad ereptor, but [darn], I refuse to write a public appolegy to the clan (your terms of me staying) because I have too much pride to applegize for bringing people back to our game.

I have acted swiftly, taking most of you out of the top ten, minutes after our arguement ended unresolved. TBV can do as they will, but I refuse to allow them to rise up and "start the dark ages" again.
Wow i cant believe i caused so much trouble!!!
All i did was break ereptor for land (Wolf snare said i wouldn't ;) )
I was acually going to help their clan but i did not know that they were locking land.
One mistake they made was leaving enough land around for an indy to get and it was just enough to get enough stoats to break him.
After the first break it was just a matter of building up and getting more land.
Mabey i should of checked what the plan was first but by trying to help i have effectivly destroyed the clan  :-\.
None of this was snares fault so stop blaming him.
Mind you this is going to keep me active on reg for some time now :D.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

CobyCopper

lol kthxbai

Yeah that was interesting--helping Cody out a bit.

Shadow

You haven't destroyed the clan lol. Ereptor locked that for 3 runs solo, and was only broken on the 4th. Recovery won't be hard.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ereptor

I actually thought about posting this for awhile before i replied.  I am not interested in flaming, arguing or getting in a fight on the forum.  But I am going to tell my side of the story.  

I am at a total loss for words.  I cant understand your anger towards me or the clan.  I am not sure why you attacked the entire clan.  The plans we were making involved your input the entire time.  The story you told me about oblitorator and the story your telling on the forums do not match.  The picture you painted today on the forums is not the person I talked to last night.  I am confused.  Your qupte of, "I resfuse to allow 'them' to rise up and start the dark ages again."  This is the total opposit of your attitue and behavior from last night.  Again like I told you before I said I felt betrayed by you.  I never called you a betrayer.  I have a right to feel anyway I wish and I was only communicating this when you messaged me.  I appriciated your honesty about what you did and telling me you felt like it was all your fault.  But when you screw up, regardless there are consequences.  I did not say you had to humilate yourself or lower yourself.  All I asked is that you tell the clan exactly what you told me.  I repeated that request several times and made it very clear.  I am also not the type of person to not honor your request, and you requested several times to be booted after I gave you my proposal.

I am sorry your so angry and that you took it out on the entire clan.  I have no intention of disbanding the clan, and in no way does the clan feel we are "destroyed".  I am hopefully building a clan that will follow our rules and grow strong...
Clan Rules
Be respectful.
Protect our Allies.
Punish our Enemies.
Be a Team Player

You broke them all today, and I am dissapointed.  I also truely feel sorry for all the "newbies" that you told to suicide and murder us.  I wouldn't feel proud if I were one of them.  I am proud to be a leader of a clan and one that doesn't tollerate this kind of behavior.  That is all.  I wont get caught up in any he said she said or argueing back and forth.  This is my opinion of what happened and you can take it or leave it.  But I refuse to be bad mouthed without standing up for my clan and clanmates and my character in game.

Ereptor
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

The Obliterator

Quote from: Shadow on August 02, 2008, 12:08:43 AM
You haven't destroyed the clan lol. Ereptor locked that for 3 runs solo, and was only broken on the 4th. Recovery won't be hard.
Yes but the fact that i could break him first run after being revived means that it wasn't protected well enough.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

pippin the mighty

Same, I broke him the first run of getting out if Protection, and with only 10m rats.

Firetooth

Exactly, it's ereptor's fault for being vunerable to breakage, not snare's for bringing oblit back. Ereptor should've not been "breakable" anyway.