Rumor grew of a shadow...

Started by Ereptor, July 31, 2008, 10:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin the mighty

Firetooth

yes, I am the root of all evil ^_^ it has been said before
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Lol.

Anyway, Kell seems to of chosen me as target practice on reg, must be getting desperate, all those murders.
And I did nothing wrong, I land grabbed of a weak target, get over it.

Firetooth

Quote from: pippin the mighty on August 02, 2008, 07:38:39 AM
Lol.

Anyway, Kell seems to of chosen me as target practice on reg, must be getting desperate, all those murders.
And I did nothing wrong, I land grabbed of a weak target, get over it.
kell always random murders pippin why do you think we murdered him then killed him :P
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Firetooth you really are letting that kill go to your head. Kills take no skill at all, just a bunch of turns and a convenient troop hole.

And about Ereptor getting broken my point is that he locked for 4 runs solo. I have never seen anyone do that before, not since I came back a year or so ago anyway. The point is that breaking him should have happened a lot earlier, and it doesn't say much about the opposition that he was able to do that at all.

The rest of the situation is just a lot of hot air, bruised egos and misunderstandings that everyone would have been better off without, and this topic is quickly turning into more of the same.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

I wasn't even online when the kill happened :o
the point is pip's only just started playing again and kell isn't exactly welcoming him...

Shadow

so talk to kell about it in game and apologize, that really as nothing to do with this thread haha

Firetooth

it has everything do with the world! ::)
and Im the one who did most of the net destroying I was a bit late I missed the suicides

pippin the mighty

Why would we apologize to kell, he is the one who needs to apologize. Enough said.

CobyCopper

Erep--thanks for giving me free reign to hurt your clan.

QuoteWelcome to The Brotherhood of Vermin crier. Here we will post our alliances, if we are currently at war and those who specifically hold singles allainces or those who have personally attacked our clan. We also welcome applications. Please let us know how long you have been playing, what strat you use and what your motivation for applying is. Also if you are a clan or an individual and you would like to discuss diplomacy options feel free to message us.

Allies:
1.n/a
2.n/a
3.n/a

At War
1.Hi
2.n/a
3.n/a

Warlord Diplomacy Statuses:
Non-Aggression Pacts ( No more than 3 attacks per day )
1.n/a
2.n/a
3.n/a

Personal Enemies of the Clan:
1. Dark Side of the Moon (#23)
2. Feng Kestrel (#552)
3. Bob-sama (#472)

Firetooth

Im shocked and offended how come feng's there and Im not is he meaner then me? Ill have to get more pyscho...

Wolf Snare

Chris, to be completely honest, this isn't a personal attack on you. or the clan. I have the utmost respect for you, and everyone else in the TBV. I've worked alongside all of you many many times, and am privileged enough to know each of you on a personal level. We are all friends here. I admit I got caught up in the moment and acted on what I personally felt this game needed. As reg picks up, people will begin to realize how badly we needed a feud like this.

Mostly, I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea.
Be it miscommunication or not, It's not a personal issue.  I have simply grown really tired of taking over the game in elite clans. I realized after joining TBV that I immediately regretted the commitment I had made... because sometimes you just need to be the underdog, and give yourself a real challenge. I know that I didn't have to pull something like that to get my point across, but all of us vets have similar plans: up the activity. That is exactly what we will do, and with fashion. In closing, all I have to say is, Good to be fighting you gents for a change, and best of luck to everyone. Let the wars begin!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

I hate losers, I hate draws, I found a winner, on redwall

cheap but eh. A few people might recognize where that comes from, lol. I haven't even found a winner yet, I just felt like posting...

Shadow

Quote from: Wolf Snare on August 02, 2008, 09:31:49 AM
Chris, to be completely honest, this isn't a personal attack on you. or the clan. I have the utmost respect for you, and everyone else in the TBV. I've worked alongside all of you many many times, and am privileged enough to know each of you on a personal level. We are all friends here. I admit I got caught up in the moment and acted on what I personally felt this game needed. As reg picks up, people will begin to realize how badly we needed a feud like this.

Mostly, I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea.
Be it miscommunication or not, It's not a personal issue.  I have simply grown really tired of taking over the game in elite clans. I realized after joining TBV that I immediately regretted the commitment I had made... because sometimes you just need to be the underdog, and give yourself a real challenge. I know that I didn't have to pull something like that to get my point across, but all of us vets have similar plans: up the activity. That is exactly what we will do, and with fashion. In closing, all I have to say is, Good to be fighting you gents for a change, and best of luck to everyone. Let the wars begin!

So you actually admit to planning the little bit of annoyance beforehand? I expected better of you... if you wanted to be on the other side just say so, don't go flipping out and making a big scene of it. Low.

Ereptor

Ok Snare this is what I am hearing.  You want something to happenin Reg just as much as I do.  So I set up a clan and being that you are one that enjoys wars, battles, adventure and apparently betrayel....you couldnt wait until the clan actually asserted itself into that position before you decided enough was enough.  Geeze man I mean we barely even made one clan run before it was over.  I think all the dark ages talk got us all excited...to excited.  But I am sorry its just hard to sit here and listen to you talk about being the underdog when you were the one saying, "Make decrees, just like the dark ages!"  But I can relate with wanting to start something in Reg, because NOTHING has been happening.  Maybe I have just been completely oblivious....but has ANYONE done anything remotely interesting at all in Reg in the past 6 months?  So I guess I get to be the one that starts the clan and pays the price.  You know its never easy being the bad person everyone loves to hate.  I deserve that reputation, i created it.  But I would rather be known as a fair and strong leader than an skilled evil solo player.  Also to the person who "claims" to have broken me with 10 mill rats....are you joking or are you trying to pick a fight.  I am really trying to understand all of this distaste for a clan that just started a week ago.  Be it as it may, I say who ever opposes us, bring it.   

So nothing personal Snare.  Your a good guy.  But if you think that I am trying to break a friendship over this your wrong.  If anything your the one gambling with a friendship over something as silly as wanting to start some action when there wasnt enough.  Be patient, I will lead this clan somewhere great.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*