Rumor grew of a shadow...

Started by Ereptor, July 31, 2008, 10:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Holby has no wonderful insight to offer, but this topic should NOT be locked, it's too fun. :-*
I will not deleted this

Firetooth

Quote from: pippin the mighty on August 03, 2008, 02:09:52 AM
Quote from: kell on August 02, 2008, 07:21:19 PM
to clear some things up i never murdered pip dunno where that came from so stop spreading around false facts, i bearly even log into reg
Heh, I meant Kommando  O_O
it's kommodo :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Quote from: The Obliterator on August 03, 2008, 02:01:05 AM
Quote from: Shadow on August 02, 2008, 08:25:04 AM
Firetooth you really are letting that kill go to your head. Kills take no skill at all, just a bunch of turns and a convenient troop hole.

And about Ereptor getting broken my point is that he locked for 4 runs solo. I have never seen anyone do that before, not since I came back a year or so ago anyway. The point is that breaking him should have happened a lot earlier, and it doesn't say much about the opposition that he was able to do that at all.

The rest of the situation is just a lot of hot air, bruised egos and misunderstandings that everyone would have been better off without, and this topic is quickly turning into more of the same.
My point is that there was no-one there to break him i came back and first run after protection i break.

What don't you people understand about the fact that he was solo in his temporary lock? S-O-L-O. As in, what even the oldbies thought was close to impossible to do with the current setup. You monostacked for a break, he held off the game for an entire 4 runs without any help. Of course he was broken. Why are you all so proud of that? Just wait 'til some of my uggested changes happen :)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

pippin the mighty

Using your changes for the better O_O

Shadow

they are, it would just make a defense like the one ereptor had in mind more possible if the player really set his mind to it.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Scarwake

Firetooth,  Keep your posts on topic.  The issue with Kell had nothing to do with the topic until you randomly inserted it.

Pippin, Quit following your brother's lead in his forum activity and creating a nuisance in topics.

That is all.....

Topic is Locked as requested by Ereptor and several others.

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album