The Adventures of Cheese Man

Started by Van, March 16, 2003, 08:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Van

Dedicated to CoolClaw who started the cheese.

It was a cold and dark night in Vantropolis a theif by the name of the Cheesetheif ran down alley ways with a block of cheddar cheese.  Two police officers ran past the alley as the CheeseTheif held his breath.  The cheesetheif looked into the jockstrap in which he held the cheese he stole from Wal-mart.  In Vantropolis Cheese is treated like small muskrats.  And in Vantropolis small Muskrats are treated like gold.  

Suddenly the block of cheese jumped out of the jockstrap and attacked the cheesetheif.  The Cheesetheif was caught off guard and fell ontop of a small muskrat.   Meanwhile the cheese sprouted legs and arms and a small nose and ran away.

At the police station Officer poopsmellsalot heard the cry of a small muskrat and shot off through the city to find the small muskrat.  The office found the cheesetheif on top of a small muskrat.  The cheesetheif was beheaded for hurting a small muskrat.  

Look for Episode 2: Save the MUSKRAT
Leader of Vermin Raiders

Also has been called a insane chipmunk.

Go to Homestarrunner Its a cool site.
StrongBad rules!

*gasps*Could this be? Are You Coolclaw??? Anyway if you aren't...
JOIN CAFI!!!!

Kilkenne

NO! NO MORE CHEESE! NO NO NO NO! STOP IT BEFORE IT STARTS! RETTOOO!

Van

Leader of Vermin Raiders

StrongBad rules!

Van

Episode 2: Save the MUSKRAT  

Officer Poopsmellsalot put the chessetheif's head on his shelf as he got ready for bed.  He put on his "jammies"  and went into his bed.  

Meanwhile the cheese or as he likes to be called, Walter, ran down steets and alleyways making sure he was not being followed by the cheesetheif. The ranks smell of sewers and the sound of pavement being walked upon were the only things your five senses could detect that night.  Walter soon came upon a house he snuck in and got into the bed with Officer Poopsmellsalot woke up the next morning to find Walter in his bed.  They both screamed and ran away into the city.  

Watch for episode 3: Juice is good for your glockenspeil
Leader of Vermin Raiders

StrongBad rules!

baransarn

:o This is extremely vulgar! Jockstraps holding muskrat like cheese and Officers call Poopsmellsalot! What are our youth coming to !
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

Kazaar

Duke

I say no more cheese roleplaying it is extremly gay
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

RazorClaw

It certainly didn't make Kilk gayly singing. That's the meaning, you know, happy. In case you haven't heard.

Duke

FINE!!!!!!!!!!!     IT IS EXTREMELY DAM STUPID. IT SUCKS

- The great Blue Dragon

RazorClaw

Errrr... I never knew that CHEESE blocked water. Hmmm..... Anyway, you can't put anything past Van, he used to have "Holy Goat Nipples, Batthumb!" in his sig. Yuuuuuck.

baransarn

All I am saying is that profane and vulgar and anything else that is nast is spam! And I dont mean the substitute meat product!
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

Kilkenne

Duke, if you're going to critisize something, don't curse and such, it just makes everyone angry with you, and puts you below the most annoying of newbs...*Eyes Van*

Ereptor

i agree with duke.  we need more people like him.   i think ponies and cheese is gay, dumb, ect.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Duke

- The great Blue Dragon