Why KM thinks?

Started by Kitty, February 24, 2003, 01:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty

I am reading all this stuff about how great the KM is, but it seems to me that it was the diplomicy in a way that got the blades down in the ranks.

KM slanderd them and they were attacked for cheating by half the clans, but the admins never turned any accounts off, so it must not have been true. that is nagative diplomicy, and the KM''s lies worked. Good job at getting others to to your work for you!

Then the Blades held out agaist the onslought. However a new clan "the clan of the BETTER flaming blades" showed up with consecative numbers. that clan used only leaders and took the Blades down.

The Blades are still alive and fighting, so the KM started a coalition against them of other clans that the bades never attacked.  Good job again at getting others to do your work, while you make it to the top.

It seems the Blades one mission of making sure that the same person that unfairly domiinated the game last time would not do again, has caused them the wrath of those clans they fight to defend.

The KM had nothing to do with harming the blades, or did they?

I wonder who is the real threat in this game? The person that is useing every thing he can to get such a lead that he will be unstopable, or the people that are stopping him?

griever

It's a game.  It says "Warlords".  What part of "warlords" sounds friendly or fair?  Is war even fair?

Propaganda has always been a big part of major war campaigns.  Despite the unnecessary rantings from various people (not just KM members) about multis, rack it up to propaganda.

And also, complete dedication to offense pays off from the initial onset of the game, but after people starting building up and the game gets bigger, it's a stupid strat.

Scarwake

You must realize that Blades has managed to kill atleast one of the KM members where as KM hasn't killed any of ours.  Meaning that we're doing something right inorder for us to be staying alive!  So good job to the blades for doing that, who don't need others to do their dirty work for them!

And the Clan of Flaming Blades has not left the game if you're wondering, we're still here.  We've decided to go back to our original clan name, The Clan of Evil Blades.

And for whoever said something about offense being better, well the best offense is sometimes defense!!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

alacazar

Yep    finaly more tha the origonal 3 warrior warlords are starting to help sustain the clan.     It was a very bloody and horrable war when only wolfbite, age, and timberwolf were fighing for the ENTIRE CLAN.   So the propoganda has server to get the remaining warlords of their behind and starting to help.  BTW for informations sake local dump was also under the KM flag when he fell to flaming blade forces

windhound

"You must realize that Blades has managed to kill atleast one of the KM members where as KM hasn't killed any of ours."

DO YOU WANT US TO KILL YOU????
I never killed because I felt slight sorrow for thoes that were bought down.  Appartently it didnt pay off because I was brought down by some of thoes I failed to kill.  There are several members of the blades I could kill right now, even in my weakend state, yet I would prefer not to.  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Scarwake

I'm just stating the facts, that we've caused some loss in the strength of your forces and so forth... No offense or anything, i'm just stating the facts.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Kilkenne

Stupid newbies. Honestly, I've never killed because it's just immoral, against my morals. You didn't kill anyone, I restarted because I got sick of you people holding me down, because you couldn't hit anyone else in my clan, it was absolutely stupid. Anyone who has to win that way is shameful. We're still far above you, and the whole game hates you, as is such, we seem to have won. And also - Why did you suddenly take a half hour to so "cleverly" create three or so topics that make an attempt to bash our clan?

windhound

heh, cause some members of KM bashed the blades, and others accused of cheating, though many who were not KM were also in it.  It just happens that most KMers have been here a while and get easily fed up with cheating, the noobs haven't seen as much cheating as we older people have, thus some seem to have more paitance.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

General Austin

I agree with them, though. You guys are much better than them, so why did you use propaganda like that? IT might have been used before, but not to an extent like this.  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

calria

For goodness sake, can we STOP with the KM vs. Blades thing???
I don't care what side who's on, I'm sick of it!

If, instead of being infantile and belligerent on the forums, you would all put your effort into the game, this war would be over by now, and we could talk about more important things, like cheese, and llamas!

Orcrist

No, Calria, on the flip side, we should NOT forget about it. This is a major part of the game. And Kitty, KM is responsible for the downfall of the Blades clans. Even if we didn't do the majority of the physical damage, our ALLIES helped us. Those clans are learning the hard way that it pays to have friends in high places in this game....
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Wickedclaw

This is my favorite and most well thought up question ever, which concerns all of <==}=.

DO YOU WANT US TO KILL YOU??

Because if you really do want us to I am sure we have it in our power to do so.

Misha

Everyone who complains about KM and their propaganda might as well complain about every military PR in history. As has been said, this is Redwall: Warlords. Kudos to KM for being ruthless and mean in vying for the top spots. Those that whine should go back to playing Pokemon or something, really. You're not supposed to be nice in this game, quite the contrary in fact.

The threats of Wickedclaw, windhound, and co. shouldn't be taken lightly, Blades. KM isn't exactly composed of landfat newbies who overrate their strength. <_< Know your place.
"Of course I can do it. I'm a Gundam pilot, aren't I?
Guard of Autumn, #99
~*~Local Gaming Freak/Terrouger~*~

windhound

threats of windhound?  did I threaten?  I try not to, but, eh, I probubly did somewhere...  and for once somone didnt capitalise windhound  :) , I donno why I never did and never have, I like it better that way I geuss  ;)  

Orcrist

You blades want proof? See #105- Canine-, once your #1 player? Well...I took him down to 17 ACRES OF LAND!!!!! I'm sure someone else will enjoy finishing the job for me, as I'm outta turns. Tell me if ya need anymore proof- it was fun....
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant