Why KM thinks?

Started by Kitty, February 24, 2003, 01:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

Yeah, that's a sub-division clan, they've been on their own for awhile, making their own rules and doing what they please, which is fine with me...And no offense but I could easily take you down to just as little if I wanted, matter of fact I made you loose atleast 1500 acres today.

I've not complained about KM's attacks on us, it's the fact that they've brought up crap that's not true, lies as we people like to call them.

The Blades as we're called by many of you have not fallen, we're not out of the game yet, and won't be for quite sometime, I've merely changed our name back to what it was in the first Redwall.

As for having friends in high places we're allied with the Clan of Winter as well as Empire, though how good they're doing in the game right now I'm not sure of, we're allied with more than just two clans, it's more like 6 or 7, some of which are in worse condition than ourselves.

Stupid Newbies, well I don't care if I'm called a newbie, but the stupid part that's just plain out ignorant and pathetic, because I'm pretty sure that some of you "oldies" are being out done by quite a few "newbies."  And older is not always wiser.

As for the killing thing, once again this is Warlords and that's whats gonna happen, so no offense when I say this but if killing isn't your thing then maybe you shouldn't be playing this game?
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

windhound

heh, well, I say everyone join in and kill Scarwake, see if he likes it...  Causulty of war...

btw, it is a game, yes, so have fun, but dont stop others from doing the same by taking them out, it's not nice at all.  well...  unless they ask to be taken out, as Scarwake is appearing to do, atleast, that's what I see his statement as.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wickedclaw

Just to let you know, your stupid action led to the defeat of Canine. I am not taking your actions easily, for every stupid and idiotic thing your clan does, 1 person will be killed. I know that some people in KM almost feel sorry for your stupid clan, but I dont. I will take you all down if I have to.

~Wickedclaw

1 kill!!!!

Blood Wake

if we are at war we must kill KM before they kill us, the game is not a tea party it is all a huge war amongst each other, we try to be number one but if there is somebeast in our way we must knock them down.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Kilkenne

None of the old people ever KILL, we let them live, because we think it teaches the horde a lesson. But in the case of the blades, it does not, because they are ignorant newbs. They think killing is a part of the game, and it is not, you let them live and perhaps they'll repent and come to you. It's happened before, but now, you don't deserve that chance, with all your rumors, I've gotten even more peeved at you all, you shameful bunch of fools and newbs.

Scarwake

I must agree with Blood Wake as for you windhound there was only a total of perhaps to points in my post which concerned you...
Emperor of

In-Character Album

windhound

*stares Scarwake's post, then walks away confused*

" I must agree with Blood Wake as for you windhound there was only a total of perhaps to points in my post which concerned you... "

please restate, that made no sence at all, maybe I read it wrong, watch your punctuation please.  
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Scarwake

My last post was directed towards your comments about my big post that you commented towards in your 2nd to last post.
Emperor of

In-Character Album

windhound

I only posted about the part I felt like posting about.  I dont have to address every single statement you made, and you made several.  The thing I am obviously against, except in the rare case, is killing, so I posted about your like of killing.  

Please double check your posts to make sure they say what you want them to, the post I referred to in my last post was only partly readable, the back part seemed kinda scrambled...  

griever

Scarwake, here's some observations which you might want to think about:

"And no offense but I could easily take you down to just as little if I wanted, matter of fact I made you loose atleast 1500 acres today."
Yeah, okay, 1500 acres or more is a lot of land to lose in a day.  Try gaining that in just one attack.  That's when you can sit back and gloat.  At your (or any of the other blades) status right now, you're in no position to do that.

"And older is not always wiser."
If you're so great, how come you're not #1 by now?  Ah, well...not everyone is that motivated.

"As for the killing thing, once again this is Warlords and that's whats gonna happen, so no offense when I say this but if killing isn't your thing then maybe you shouldn't be playing this game?"
Everyone needs a land source.  Cripple someone and he'll bounce back and you can cripple him again.  Only kill if you absolutely hate him.

And one final thought: Don't get so upset.  It's a game.  So what if someone hates you or your clan?  People hated DI when it dominated the Top 10.  Now, hardly anyone cares....

~>John<~

EDIT:I created this post before realizing it had already been said. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDITED EDIT: Wow, 1500 acres. Now a lot is when in one attack u get 8000 acres, and most of the top 15 on the old server had gotten more then 8000, by at least 5000 acres.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Germania 4

but the admins never turned any accounts off, so it must not have been true
Fine, admins are gods, they are always right.

However a new clan "the clan of the BETTER flaming blades" showed up with consecative numbers. that clan used only leaders and took the Blades down.
Are you implying they are cheating with the consecutive numbers statement (which isn't completly true btw)?

But of course they are not cheating beacuse as your own statement states, no disabled accounts = no cheaters.

The Blades are still alive and fighting
Canine would beg to differ.

It seems the Blades one mission of making sure that the same person that unfairly domiinated the game last time would not do again, has caused them the wrath of those clans they fight to defend.
However doing that by cheating, is against the rules.

The KM had nothing to do with harming the blades, or did they?
They did.

I wonder who is the real threat in this game? The person that is useing every thing he can to get such a lead that he will be unstopable, or the people that are stopping him?
People who cheat, actually.

You must realize that Blades has managed to kill atleast one of the KM members where as KM hasn't killed any of ours.
Oh congrats on wasting 400+ turns, maybe one day you'll realize killing people in this game is the dumbest strategy out there, along with going into vacation mode after suiciding on someone.

Meaning that we're doing something right inorder for us to be staying alive!
Or were not stupid enough to waste 400+ turns killing someone.

So good job to the blades for doing that, who don't need others to do their dirty work for them!
I don't recall asking people to kill blades, I just said some of them cheat.

And for whoever said something about offense being better, well the best offense is sometimes defense!!
True, sometimes.

It was a very bloody and horrable war when only wolfbite, age, and timberwolf were fighing for the ENTIRE CLAN
That comming from the amazing teamwork clan?

I'm just stating the facts, that we've caused some loss in the strength of your forces and so forth... No offense or anything, i'm just stating the facts.
Ditto.

so why did you use propaganda like that?
Your assuming I just dreamt this up to kill them? If that's what your implying you are an idiot.

Everyone who complains about KM and their propaganda
Again, your assuming it was propaganda.

matter of fact I made you loose atleast 1500 acres today.
I commend you on your strat, please continue, and when your done you should start hitting the guy with the least land, just to kill them of course.

it's the fact that they've brought up crap that's not true, lies as we people like to call them
Actually none of what I've said has been proven to be a lie. However your statements have been proven to be otherwise.

as well as Empire,
Actually, I, was 2nd in command when this all started. Aparently it was over your same assumption.

Stupid Newbies, well I don't care if I'm called a newbie, but the stupid part that's just plain out ignorant and pathetic, because I'm pretty sure that some of you "oldies" are being out done by quite a few "newbies." And older is not always wiser.
What can I say, a newbie with 50 accounts can beat an oldie...

As for the killing thing, once again this is Warlords and that's whats gonna happen, so no offense when I say this but if killing isn't your thing then maybe you shouldn't be playing this game?
I'm not crying.

Congrats goes out to griever for seeing the light! Except for the killing part, that's a waste of time.

alacazar

LOL   and ye soon followed      Blade took ye down in retaliation ;)

alacazar

orchirist I meant  (sorry bout the spelling)

Orcrist

NO- THEY didn't take me down. They took me down to about 3.5k acres, from 4.5k acres....a few other warlords are the ones who can claim that they were able to kill me- i will retaliate tho...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant