Redwall's Legacy

Started by Kiara, April 10, 2015, 10:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wordsarecool

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on April 30, 2015, 02:46:22 AM
Maybe they support an anarchist society. Maybe you should be more open minded to "alternative" lifestyles. You yuppie.

Briar

I want to steal his grilled cheese
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Briar I would make you a grilled cheese if I could.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

That would make me quite happy.

Have you ever made a grilled cheese on a BBQ grill?? Super good
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

TBH I just make them in a pan on the stove.

Sometimes I like to add tomato though. Does that make it any less of a grilled cheese?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

As long as it is grilled and has cheese, I think you're covered.

I normally make them in a pan too, but Alton Brown made it on a BBQ grill and so I tried it....far more work but oh so good

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on April 30, 2015, 01:43:32 PM
As long as it is grilled and has cheese, I think you're covered.

I normally make them in a pan too, but Alton Brown made it on a BBQ grill and so I tried it....far more work but oh so good

What about the BBQ Grill makes it better?

Briar

You grill the bread (which is a thicker, more artisan type bread) and melt the cheese seperate and then combine them all in the end. I didn't use different cheeses like he did, but the method made a difference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RllWJUvrxEY

Krowdon

I will watch that when I get back to campus. I'm out right now.

Briar

Kiara

Rules and the like can be found in the "Library" board.  >>  http://www.redwallslegacy.com/forum/index.php?board=44.0
>>  www.redwallslegacy.com  <<

Krowdon

I like that Kiara only shows up when I talk about Redwall's Legacy. I posted my character profile there now I need to figure out how I wanna get started.

Briar

I like people who bring the topic back to the conversation.

Kiara

LOL. Running a forum is hard work  ;)
plus my job and volunteer job  :P
>>  www.redwallslegacy.com  <<

Briar

Oh, we knows

*thinks back fondly to the Spa Wars*