REDWALL PLOT GENERATOR

Started by Camaclue, August 10, 2012, 04:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camaclue

[link removed due to virus]

For as long as anyone could remember, Dancefur was neglected. It almost seemed natural, for the hedgehog. Thus, Dancefur set himself a task: find the sword of Martin the Warrior. Along his quest to find the sword of Martin the Warrior, Dancefur met Angus, a playful chap who was running from the law. Ruthless and fearsome was Blackboot the lizard. He ruled over a large horde, the destination and destruction of which Dancefur and Angus sought. Before Dancefur or Angus could demolish Blackboot's camp, two of Blackboot's lakeys, Bootnose and Twoeye killed Blackboot and took the horde away. Dancefur and Angus went home to Redwall to great applause. Dancefur had completed his quest to find the sword of Martin the Warrior, and they celebrated the fact with a great feast.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Camaclue

For as long as anyone could remember, Sierra was dumb. It almost seemed natural, for the mouse. Sierra decided to leave his home, to find himself. As Sierra traveled along Mossflower's meandering paths, he met Justus, an outcast hare who had an intense love for food. Slra, a driven rat, learned of Sierra's quest through his many contacts. Very quickly, he decided he could not let it come to completion. Sierra and Justus ran into one night in a crowded bar, and got him roaringly drunk. In short time, they exacted their revenge. When Sierra went home to live peacefully at Redwall, he found that he was no longer dumb. His well-timed retirement fell at a change in seasons, earning him a large feast and his name forever in the chronicles of the abbey.

Rakefur

lols.

For as long as anyone could remember, Justus was old. It almost seemed natural, for the shrew. When disaster, in the form of a dance competition, struck, Justus felt the need to slay the killers of his parents. Lavenderflower, a childhood friend who always thought he could do more than he actually could, decided to attach himself to Justus's quest. T, a driven stoat, learned of Justus's quest through his many contacts. Very quickly, he decided he could not let it come to completion. On a dark and stormy night, Justus gathered his allied forces and pitted them against the dark T, in a terrible battle which lasted for days, but through the valiant efforts of Justus and Lavenderflower, good won the day - though many were lost. Justus returned to Redwall among a huge feast, the likes of which Redwallers had never seen, not old any more, loved and respected by all beasts.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Camaclue

this is how we will make all our RP's now

For as long as anyone could remember, Todd was inexperienced. It almost seemed natural, for the mole. Driven almost to insanity, he had little choice. He needed...he needed to start a musical sensation the likes of which mossflower had never seen. Todd's quest went for months without progress, until he met Erin, a giddy hare who held the key to all he was seeking. Booteye, seeing Todd and Erin's pursuit, decided that he cannot suffer to runaway do-gooders, questing to slay him. Todd and Erin ran into one night in a crowded bar, and got him roaringly drunk. In short time, they exacted their revenge. Todd returned to Redwall among a huge feast, the likes of which Redwallers had never seen, not inexperienced any more, loved and respected by all beasts.

Flitchaye Warrior

My virus protection says the site holds a trojan.

Camaclue

is it McAfee?
McAfee is a virus itself.

Flitchaye Warrior

No, we have avast! Antivirus.

Camaclue

Avast said that?
Avast sounds pretty sketchy... you should get kaspersky

Flitchaye Warrior

Camaclue

Kaspersky prevented me from going on a virus infested website.

Adrian is a deaf hedgehog, too deaf to stay at redwall. In his misery, Adrian decided to slay the killers of his parents. As Adrian traveled along Mossflower's meandering paths, he met Jordan, an outcast shrew who had an intense love for food. Adrianhedgehogs, and did not like adventuring little chaps, so he decided, in a fit of maniac glee, to kill them. On a dark and stormy night, Adrian gathered his allied forces and pitted them against the dark Bagfur, in a terrible battle which lasted for days, but through the valiant efforts of Adrian and Jordan, good won the day - though many were lost. When Adrian went home to live peacefully at Redwall, he found that he was no longer deaf. His well-timed retirement fell at a change in seasons, earning him a large feast and his name forever in the chronicles of the abbey.

Shadow

Quote from: Camaclue on August 10, 2012, 04:00:31 PM
[link removed due to virus]

For as long as anyone could remember, Dancefur was neglected. It almost seemed natural, for the hedgehog. Thus, Dancefur set himself a task: find the sword of Martin the Warrior. Along his quest to find the sword of Martin the Warrior, Dancefur met Angus, a playful chap who was running from the law. Ruthless and fearsome was Blackboot the lizard. He ruled over a large horde, the destination and destruction of which Dancefur and Angus sought. Before Dancefur or Angus could demolish Blackboot's camp, two of Blackboot's lakeys, Bootnose and Twoeye killed Blackboot and took the horde away. Dancefur and Angus went home to Redwall to great applause. Dancefur had completed his quest to find the sword of Martin the Warrior, and they celebrated the fact with a great feast.

Anyone who clicked the link in the original post should scan their computers, as the page contained a virus. My antivirus blocked it, but if you didn't see a notice when you went to that page, it probably means your computer was infected. There are a number of free anti-virus programs online you could use to clean it up.

If anyone has contact info for the administrator of that website, you may want to contact and notify them that their site has been compromised.

In the future, if you are aware of a virus in a link you posted, you should take the link down immediately.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Flitchaye Warrior

My antivirus blocked the virus.

Camaclue

huh
Well, I'm scanning right now and my antivirus detected some trojans yesterday and the day before. Thankfully they were removed.

Next time, I'll be more wary about posting links.

Flitchaye Warrior

I tried scanning Mcafee and it said no threats detected.

Camaclue