Reg bug death of a city

Started by Twilight Shadow, September 17, 2010, 03:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

Ummmm... i had night wolf or nick kill me in reg. But he could not drop me below a 1000k in land. It showed I had no city too.

I died when he attacked me.
Here is his stats from it:

Missions: Success
Your Army assaults Black Sabretooth's...

In the battle, You capture a City, You lost...
0 Rats
1 Weasels
395 Stoats
0 Skiffs

Black Sabretooth lost...
0 Rats
7,152 Weasels
1,844 Stoats
0 Skiffs

And here is my last stats of the page:

0.1 hours ago   You find Night Wolf (#5) failing to capture one of your cities.   In the battle, you lost:
139 Leaders
1,448 Workers

So i died, off him failing and succeeding to capture an invisible city and the stats are completely off from me losing workers and leaders compared to his stats showing me losing army.

I think it might be a code error, deep within in the code but I thought I would let you know. If you have other questions just ask here Shael.

The Obliterator

Readouts from cities have been broken for a while now
Its in the process of being fixed just dont sweat over it
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Twilight Shadow

I am not sweating over it. I am just merely mention the fact that its a bug so it can be fixed, since it is a very rare occurance of that possible scenario. Plus I already knew the cities code was being worked on but thanks anyways oblit.

Firetooth

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on September 17, 2010, 09:38:31 PM
I am not sweating over it. I am just merely mention the fact that its a bug so it can be fixed, since it is a very rare occurance of that possible scenario. Plus I already knew the cities code was being worked on but thanks anyways oblit.
Swear over it is a term lol, you're reading too deep into Oblit's post :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Twilight Shadow

Dude in turbo got this after capturing a city does this mean anything special or something because I have never seen it before when capturing a city. The following is what I saw:
Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Unknown modifier 'C' in /home1/redwallw/public_html/turbo/spells.php on line 1567

windhound

lolwat.  How'd the city code break, that hasn't been touched in ages

Thanks, I'll look into it
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Twilight Shadow

ok good it was important or i just hacked this system. Just kidding. At least I found my first bug ever