Initial Thoughts on 3.0

Started by taekwondokid42, May 17, 2013, 02:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Firetooth on May 17, 2013, 03:44:05 PM
I think that buff is a very good idea, though to balance make it costly on troops.

I also think that July theme sounds beast. Desertions, but from them to you. You could even have a "bribe" buff that gains power the higher the empire you attack, though it could easily be OP.

rotflmao. typical suggestion from a struggling sub-par player. learn to cope, poo or get off the pot.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 25, 2013, 12:26:22 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on May 17, 2013, 03:44:05 PM
I think that buff is a very good idea, though to balance make it costly on troops.

I also think that July theme sounds beast. Desertions, but from them to you. You could even have a "bribe" buff that gains power the higher the empire you attack, though it could easily be OP.

rotflmao. typical suggestion from a struggling sub-par player. learn to cope, [poop] or get off the pot.
Judging by the reg score boards, you are in no position to brand anybody struggling.  :P

Cue "suicides are bork" rant. Whatever, learn to cope, poo or get off the pot (what the hell does that even mean?).
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

means he's off to a good start being ungagged
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on May 25, 2013, 01:00:23 PM
means he's off to a good start being ungagged
You'd think he'd learn from his probation badge of shame. :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.