Digital Camera

Started by ~>John<~, September 06, 2004, 09:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

How many of you have access to one. My family just got one, and look :)

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Veranor

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Mark

Umm, my dad has one 8 thousand dollar one {Digital} and another he just got that's...umm.. 6 thousand, I think.  Then we have like two other craps ones.

Oh, by the way, my dad's photographer :P . I sometimes help out we outings, such as weddings, sports events, etc. Fun Fun.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Veranor

Quote from: MarkUmm, my dad has one 8 thousand dollar one {Digital} and another he just got that's...umm.. 6 thousand, I think.  Then we have like two other craps ones.

Oh, by the way, my dad's photographer :P . I sometimes help out we outings, such as weddings, sports events, etc. Fun Fun.
Mark can you please change your sig....
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

RazorClaw

At first I was thinking, "Maybe your dad needs to get a hobby!"  :D  But we have a digital one, it's only like a $300 one, though, nothing /special/...  :rolleyes:  ;) Why would he change his sig?

Veranor

Quote from: RazorClawAt first I was thinking, "Maybe your dad needs to get a hobby!"  :D  But we have a digital one, it's only like a $300 one, though, nothing /special/...  :rolleyes:  ;) Why would he change his sig?
Um, I'm sure if I posted a random bloody guy (who wasn't Jesus Christ) people would complain.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Peace Alliance

true, but the difference is that his /is/ Jesus Christ (err, or his representation at least).  

~>John<~

should I show my face?  :o  :lol:  :rolleyes:  
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

RazorClaw

He's PORTRAYING Jesus Christ, though. Admittedly, kinda gory, but I find it a lot better than long songs in sigs...

Veranor

Quote from: Peace Alliancetrue, but the difference is that his /is/ Jesus Christ (err, or his representation at least).
Ok, but if you don't view him as the messiah, he is just another man. If this place doesn't endorse any particular religion they'd recognize what I'm saying.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

windhound

I personally dont care for that piccy Mark..  but to each their own..

I've got a spiffy camera..  Olympus C-5050..  about 600ish..  *pats it*

nice piccy John..  hee..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

i'm pretty sure the only reason you're complaining is because he is sposed to be Jesus... otherwise you'd just be wierded out by the random bloody'd up guy.

Veranor

Quote from: Peace Alliancei'm pretty sure the only reason you're complaining is because he is sposed to be Jesus... otherwise you'd just be wierded out by the random bloody'd up guy.
No I'm serious. I'd have no problem if he posted a picture of Jesus Christ. It's the fact that it's a gory image and he's getting immunity because it's Jesus Christ.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

RazorClaw

Well, it's not like we have any pictures of Jesus Himself... *sells gullible Montanans Autographed photos of King Solomon and Christmas Wreaths made from the forest of Abynon or however you spell it*

Veranor

Quote from: RazorClawWell, it's not like we have any pictures of Jesus Himself... *sells gullible Montanans Autographed photos of King Solomon and Christmas Wreaths made from the forest of Abynon or however you spell it*
You know what I meant. You don't have to be a jerk just because I disagree with you.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org