Again, A new and improved poll on the Clan Wars.

Started by ~>John<~, February 14, 2003, 05:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

Well, Menatus didn't include RR and KM as allies which was misleading
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Deathclaw

Flaming Blades has strength. They need to contact me so I can devise a strategy. If you read this Flaming Blades, I'll help in strategizing... for a small fee.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

~>John<~

do to results, I've decided to pound on Flamingblades. Really, if everyone thinks they'll win, got to puncture their ego's a bit, eh wot?

["small" fee? heh heh.]
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Bloodrath

I think KM and allies will win and I am one one those allies and I hope to help out. ;)  

Fenix

It's funny for those who voted against Kilk and I...
We have the best men for us, only the foolish against.
Live well, and prosper, cease attacks against KM, or suffer fates yet to be inflicted.

Menatus

Hope is supposed to be allies with KM (I hate those darn Blade guys) But I don't know what Kilk's gonna say.

~Former member of KM, era I, 2nd making.

General Austin

Ugh. I was hoping we wouldn't have Josh as emperor again. There's no denying the inevitable I guess.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

alacazar

He is still extreemly weak to leader attacks..........

Menatus