Bounty

Started by The Obliterator, July 17, 2009, 02:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

50 bil to whoever kills or Typhon
He has poisoned me and suicided me for no reason at all and he is gonna pay message.
Ichigo #39 when it has been done.
If it is done in the next two days ill raise the bounty to 75 bil.The bounty will stay up untill done or untill he can give me a good reason why he was doing it.
Add to this a 50 bil bounty on [blank]
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Sevz

since bounties are flying around,

i'm putting a 50 bil bounty on everyone who's using either fox wildcat wolf or marten.

anyone who kills a leader user race gets 50bil out of me, limited to 4 per day.

killing a rat will get ya 30bil

message me ingame.

Sevz
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Sevz

i just put a bounty on 18 empires.

hopefully i can see some blood.
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Ungatt Trunn II

Yah, perhaps your own.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sevz

it would be fun to wake up dead and recreate

Checkerpaw

Sevz, I like you.  Ever thought about starting up a clan in turbo?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

I take the bounty on blank! That sucker needs to pay for his crimes. Just the other day, he stole 100bil from me! >:(
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on July 17, 2009, 08:40:46 AM
I take the bounty on blank! That sucker needs to pay for his crimes. Just the other day, he stole 100bil from me! >:(

Now, to be fair, it can't be that hard to steal from you.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 17, 2009, 09:19:35 AM

No, he had Typhon suicide me 21+ times!
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on July 17, 2009, 10:22:15 AM

Well, I guess having someone do your dirty work does make it a lot easier.  What does he have on Typhon that Typhon would become his lackey?

Firetooth

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 17, 2009, 11:03:42 AM

Well, I guess having someone do your dirty work does make it a lot easier.  What does he have on Typhon that Typhon would become his lackey?
I messaged him and got this reply

Fri, 17 Jul 2009 09:37:42 -0600
[blank] (#43) (?)

You have no way to understand, or comprehend, what is going on right now. So until then, I suggest you stay out of the way. So you can either stay away, or try and make the mistake of fighting us. Feel free to post this on the forums-Regardless I know you probably will anyway.

Edit: Just got this from Typhon

Fri, 17 Jul 2009 10:14:48 -0600
From Typhon (#5) (?)

I'm nobody's lackey, flunkey, or whatever else you think.

Gen. Volkov

Heh, I've already posted a bounty on the whole game. 1 trillion to whoever manages to kill everyone in it by the end of the set. ROFL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 17, 2009, 11:19:39 AM
Heh, I've already posted a bounty on the whole game. 1 trillion to whoever manages to kill everyone in it by the end of the set. ROFL.
LOL, I'd laugh if someone actually does! :D
I have a feeling you wouldn't be able to pay up though :P

Gen. Volkov

Actually I'm pretty sure it's impossible for one person to do, but I would pay up if they managed it. Though probably not in this set.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on July 17, 2009, 11:14:02 AM
Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 17, 2009, 11:03:42 AM

Well, I guess having someone do your dirty work does make it a lot easier.  What does he have on Typhon that Typhon would become his lackey?
I messaged him and got this reply

Fri, 17 Jul 2009 09:37:42 -0600
[blank] (#43) (?)

You have no way to understand, or comprehend, what is going on right now. So until then, I suggest you stay out of the way. So you can either stay away, or try and make the mistake of fighting us. Feel free to post this on the forums-Regardless I know you probably will anyway.

I'm just shaking in my booties, and I'm sure Firetooth is too. [/sarcasm]

QuoteEdit: Just got this from Typhon

Fri, 17 Jul 2009 10:14:48 -0600
From Typhon (#5) (?)

I'm nobody's lackey, flunkey, or whatever else you think.

Typhon, at the very least you owe an explanation for why you've been suiciding players for someone else, since apparently your master won't explain.