Def Stats

Started by The Obliterator, October 22, 2009, 11:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

Have they been changed back yet as the emp has been killed.
Your should be able to break 19 mil rats with 17 mil rats now.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Sevz

when the emperor was around the defense was back and forward, i noticed it wasn't there some days, it was double other days
since the emperor died, people's defenses are alot stronger for sure, This place is called redwall, expect everything the Admins tell you to be wrong

instantly pointing out, marten is 20% stronger with leaders in turbo than it is in reg
wolf prices are cheaper in reg than they are in turbo,
stoat makes less loyalty in turbo than reg etc

don't rely on anything but your own notes bruz
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Peace Alliance

lol. nothing has changed with the defenses, I haven't had a chance to go in and manually change it. Funny you think something was wrong with the coding, sevs, these are actually just /manual/ changes.

The Lady Shael

It should be back to normal since I uploaded the default files instead of the current theme, since there is only one day left and the emperor is dead anyway.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.