Why

Started by The Obliterator, August 17, 2010, 02:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

Am i not currently specified as a empire that can break 100 mil net
I helped to create this emperor so the least you could do (Another Bonus Target) is let me have the freedom i deserve in this game.
Also i would like compensation for the 140 mil net that was unjustly killed off my warlord.

I hope this appeal reaches the ears of the Emperor himself.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Holby

You had ties with Peace, but that's where any alliance ended.

You are not exempt from the 100 mil net rule.

Good luck with the resistance.

I will not deleted this

The Obliterator

Well yay after a wonderful chat with the holbs himself i found out i was basicly just a tool to be used then thrown away.
Thanks for the great betrayal Peace.

Here are a few of the wonderful things he said about me behind my back on the Fairmaiden and SS forums:
There are also others who are loyal to me, and while I don't suggest we add them to our group, nor even our clan, I would suggest that we use them. Gorak and Oblit are a phenomenal indy force (and Ullr is learning). Night Wolf is an excellent player, and could make lots of resources. We could get in touch with Ashy too, and get ahold of that food she's got. Some of these people I trust more then others, and I am not suggesting we let them know our plans, but i AM suggesting that we use the tools we have. So on the list of exterior benefactors I would suggest we have:
Night Wolf (#5)
The Obliterator (#12)

So Night wolf if your still interested ill help ya even if no one else will. Anyone else out there still interested.

Holby

Hmm, I really shouldn't have leaked "classified" documents as a way of explanation.

Next time I'll leave the reg proletariats in the dark ;)
I will not deleted this

The Obliterator

yeah but thanks anyway  :D

Now lets have fun in reg

Night Wolf

Quote from: The Obliterator on August 17, 2010, 03:30:30 AM
Well yay after a wonderful chat with the holbs himself i found out i was basicly just a tool to be used then thrown away.
Thanks for the great betrayal Peace.

Here are a few of the wonderful things he said about me behind my back on the Fairmaiden and SS forums:
There are also others who are loyal to me, and while I don't suggest we add them to our group, nor even our clan, I would suggest that we use them. Gorak and Oblit are a phenomenal indy force (and Ullr is learning). Night Wolf is an excellent player, and could make lots of resources. We could get in touch with Ashy too, and get ahold of that food she's got. Some of these people I trust more then others, and I am not suggesting we let them know our plans, but i AM suggesting that we use the tools we have. So on the list of exterior benefactors I would suggest we have:
Night Wolf (#5)
The Obliterator (#12)

So Night wolf if your still interested ill help ya even if no one else will. Anyone else out there still interested.

That makes twice you guys have commplemented me, tthank you  ;)
Let us show them to call us tools! lol

Peace Alliance

Hm... Well that all happened quite some time ago, i feel fuzzy about the details. But when Oblit accused me of betrayal, I was bewildered, I'd never intended to do such a thing. In fact, I would be interested in knowing if i ever said anything to you that was untrue. I told you guys you wouldn't be on the inner team. As I explained it, you were working for (or with) me, not for the emping squad.

Now, I'm not sure why you've been treated poorly. I assume that in my absence, my team had no way of knowing for sure if you were working to support me, or to depose Holby. I was the one keeping you in check, then i went off to camp. I suppose you could call that abandonment... But it'd be better described as neglectfulness. So forgive me for forgetting you when I left!

The Obliterator

I was under the impression that i was working for the team through you
You were just kinda like my link to the team in order for me to get information needed to work
So yeah after having all my net destroyed one day they suddenly tell me im not part of them anymore
Anyway im glad that was cleared up to a degree, at least it wasn't flat out betrayal like it seemed