1 (4.8%)
Both
4 (19%)
None
14 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 20

The Obliterator

Just interested to see.
An admin can kill this if they feel it is inappropriate.

I havn't been gagged or banned yet....
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Holby

The outrageousness of this thread means you get no warning. You are hereby gagged for 3 days for posting an inflammatory topic.

(Giggle)
I will not deleted this

Ungatt Trunn II

Neither, surprisingly enough. They just keep giving me warnings, lol.

They must love me.  :o
DIE HIPPIE DIE

The Lady Shael

Oh you know me, Shael the Delinquent.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Obliterator

Yay for gags
i mean the joke gags
*laughs at own joke*
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Night Wolf

Gagged banned put on probation all of the above  :D

Shadow

Not banned, or you wouldn't be posting ;)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Juska

Never gagged. Warned a few times for language, which is kind of ironic now....
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Firetooth

Close to being gagged a few timse, but not gagged (yet).
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

I think Firetooth was voted "Most Wanted Gagged" by the staff back in his heyday. ^.~
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Quote from: The Lady Shael on October 04, 2010, 12:27:44 PM
I think Firetooth was voted "Most Wanted Gagged" by the staff back in his heyday. ^.~
I'm still suprised I wasn't gagged after looking back at some of my older posts :-[
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Shadow on October 04, 2010, 11:37:13 AM
Not banned, or you wouldn't be posting ;)
My bad I just remembered peace saying I was "banned" for like an extra six days when I went berserk on the forums ^__^

Gen. Volkov

I've been warned once, on something that was totally BS. Snare went on a power trip I think. Well, I may have been warned way back in the day, but I doubt it. I'm usually able to keep it PG or at least PG-13.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 04, 2010, 02:44:42 PM
I've been warned once, on something that was totally BS. Snare went on a power trip I think. Well, I may have been warned way back in the day, but I doubt it. I'm usually able to keep it PG or at least PG-13.
Ironically, that's breaching the rules-no abbreviated swearing :P

Gen. Volkov

That's not in any rules or forum guidelines that I know of. Abbreviations don't automatically equal swearing. I could be saying bullstool, which is not a swear word, as far as I know. We're not supposed to get around the forum filters by using dashes and symbols that look like the letters, but abbreviations, unless they only have one possible meaning, are not against the rules.

(Come on now Firetooth, when's the last time you actually won a point against me? Never? LOL.)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES