Another Bounty

Started by The Obliterator, October 22, 2008, 03:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

30 bil to the person that kills Nightslayer.
He killed someone for no apparent reason and i dont want random killing to start again.
The Oblit
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

This one I won't put up with. Nightslayer has been warned not to do it again, and there it ends. Anyone who takes him up on this bounty won't live to collect.

That kill was the result of miscommunication betwen myself and Nightslayer, and Sharptooh will be aided back up as soon as he rejoins.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shade

I feel like being contrary to Shadow for no real reason.

So I'll go ahead and double the bounty  :P

Shadow

They'll still get killed for their trouble. I might even let them collect before I do to make sure they get nothing out of it.

Stop putting up bounties and do stuff yourself and deal with the consequences yourselves.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shade

Actually I really don't care about the issue at all, but our fans expect a certain level of opposition between you and myself, and we've simply been too agreeable of late, who am I to deny them?  :P

Scarwake

Pfftt...Sharptooth wasn't the only one to be killed by him.  I've been watching and keeping tabs and I saw that Halogen had been killed by him as well.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Sharptooh

I rejoin for a few days and I'm killed, lol looks like I forgot how violent turbo is.

Quote from: The Obliterator on October 22, 2008, 03:34:18 AM
30 bil to the person that kills Nightslayer.
He killed someone for no apparent reason and i dont want random killing to start again.
The Oblit

So you justify killing someone just because they killed themselves, what do you think that makes them want to do?

Quote from: Shade on October 22, 2008, 08:04:42 AM
I feel like being contrary to Shadow for no real reason.

So I'll go ahead and double the bounty  :P

*sigh* should I really expect anything different from Shade

The Obliterator

Hello Sharptooh i put the bounty up because they killed you.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Sharptooh

Quote from: The Obliterator on October 24, 2008, 04:36:34 PM
Hello Sharptooh i put the bounty up because they killed you.

I realise that, thanks, but I honestly don't care, as long as they don't do it again I don't see the problem, it's not as if I've been driven away from the game.