What is going on?

Started by wolf bite, January 03, 2005, 02:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Lets put this whole situation out on the table.

Holby and I made a deal at the beginning of the round that we would both be completely unknown and would work out a system.

Because many people were using their real names, I thought I wanted to also. I asked a friend how do I say wolf bite in Farsi, she said Gorg Gaz. (people are telling me I used that name before, I think I have early senility if I asked the same person 2 times how to say my name and forgot about it. Hehe)

Anyways, we agreed that Holby would be the front man, would fight his way to the top. Meanwhile I would supply him and manipulate the game. But I did not want to be noticed so I put strict attack limits on myself so that I would not stick out and make enemies. It was very difficult to maneuver around with only having 4 attacks per person per run. Only 2 times did I almost get noticed. Ereptor had sacked me 21 times early in the game and I really had to hold back from retalling on him. Also Imperial Army (#23) tried to get me to take part in a kill on Blood Wake, I had not even noticed they were trying to kill him until I was asked to take part. Of course I called Blood Wake and told him to get on line. Then it seems that the Wrath clan had ordered strikes on me for not doing as ordered. Hehe

So Holby had fought his way to the top and held it for emperorship. After his 10 days, he was to send me all the goods, I was to take everything off the market, and I would hold it for my 10 days as Holby protected me. Holby had things going on at home and could take turns for over a week. But at the same time Snare had taken the top. We let him sit there for his 10 days so he got his emperorship and would have nothing to lose when I took over.

When the time came to make our move we had the intelligence on the top ten. Only 2 people could have been a danger to me. Alive and Amplified (#17) had 7 mil stoats, but no turns, Wolf Snare had 25 milion rats and almost full turns. I did not want to take everything off the market yet because it would only take me 200 turns to switch to an emperor strategy and with full turns and saved turns I could have a full run in 24 hours from taking the top, thus making a defense that no one would be able to break. Problem was Wolf Snare?s full turns and rats.

So it made sense to make Wolf Snare a deal that if he did nothing for 24 hours, I would repay him all his losses plus more in 10 days. I was going to write him after we had finished. Holby went after his Wolf Snare?s rats to lower the threat just incase he did not agree to the offer. At the time Holby did not intend to do much damage, we only had to get them down a little. Everything would have worked fine for everyone.

Unknown to us, it seems that Ereptor and Wolf Snare had a similar deal. Seems Ereptor has been feeding Wolf Snare and Wolf Snare was about to send his goods to Ereptor as Ereptor is really some part of Wrath. Ereptor came on line and saw a threat to his intended goods and attacked. He did not wait to see that we were done with the attack. Since I had not attacked Wolf Snare, he had no reason to attack me besides my net threatened Wolf Snare. Seems they are guilty of the same thing they accused us of, ie, attacking to lower someone?s net. He got me in the center of switching over my strategies, thus costing me a lot more turns then I intended to switch over. Also he sacked me destroying the amount of defenses I could buy for the first 24 important hours. Both Holby and I frantically were mailing him to make him a deal. But even as he was responding to our mail, he kept attacking! Had he just stopped and chatted like a normal human being, this all could have been fixed.

Then even knowing that Holby was Holby, he went after Holby?s leaders to stop Holby from further murdering Wolf Snare. If Ereptor had chated he would have found out the attack was over! But had Ereptor not stopped me from making my defenses, Holby would not have murdered Wolf Snare anymore because we had already lowered his rats as required. Because Ereptor had messed everything up, Holby then had to murder the rest of Wolf Snares army.

Agreed that what Holby and I did may not look good after it happened, had there not been interference everything would have worked out fine and no one would have lost anything.

But Ereptor was low down and dirty capturing and sacking on line as we were trying to talk to him. Such a mentality of playing should not be condoned. The Bounty Holby put on Ereptor for his actions were justified. Ereptor has offered no apologies for his actions because he says he is beyond that. At least Holby and I were willing to pay for our deeds in the form of aid.

Because we never got to the point of making Wolf Snare an offer of a deal and had to murder him much more then intended because of Ereptor?s actions, Wolf Snare got half the game against Holby and me with bounties. Once Wolf Snare made false posts and put a bounty on holby, Holby got upset at him and kept after him and any chance of a deal has been gone. Had people known what really happened, then I am sure that also would have been different.

Then with me holding the top, I tried to negotiate with Wolf Snare. I told him that I could fix everything if he would work with me. But after may polite words back and forth I could not even get him to ask his clan to hold off attacking me to get into further negotiations. Holby and I would have deleted our accounts after we had finished our plans, I would have paid Wolf Snare for his losses.

The true criminal here is Ereptor and anyone for supporting him and sending him aid.

Now that the facts are out, it is time for action. Wrath with Ereptor as their king will be the down fall of this game as under Ereptor?s rule no morality is left in the game.

People need to decide what is right and what is wrong. Pick your sides wisely.

To War!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

bjornredtail

0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Peace Alliance

haha, i knew that was you wolf.

you guys are all fighting for the dumb 10 day emperorship... i think we should change the emperor rule so that its more like 20 days. i mean, 10 days is hard and all, but i don't think you deserve to go down in history as being compared to ereptor when he took his dark throne... maybe thats just me.

anyways, wolf next time you have plans like this with holby, always assume that there are others with plans as devious as yours, plans that could quite possibly conflict with your own  :)  

cloud

All I havta say is  *pwned*   ;)  
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Deathclaw

To war? Then war it is!

As I understand, Wolf, your forces consist of:

You
Holby
Blades
BA

Any others?
Glory, Glory, Man United!

RazorClaw

Your forces consist of:
Wrath
Ereptor
We can easily get Wrath. Ereptor is the tough thing. *sigh* I hate getting pulled into things like this five minutes after I get full intel. But the game is moving again! NOW we don't kick it to wake it up, we kick it for fun! *kicks game* *game begins to foam at mouth and chase him*
And perhaps simply out of dislike for Wrath, w00f will attack you guys independent of our coalition. But I dunno whose side they're on right now.  

Deathclaw

Quote from: RazorClawWe can easily get Wrath.
Really? You can easily get Wrath? You can't even break any of us yourself, if anyone at all.

RazorClaw

No, but I can easily murder you all to the point where I CAN break you, and then steal your money. Most of you are leader-weak. Heh. Actually, in light of your statement I bought some skiffs. I can now break several of you.  

Deathclaw

Quote from: RazorClawNo, but I can easily murder you all to the point where I CAN break you, and then steal your money. Most of you are leader-weak. Heh. Actually, in light of your statement I bought some skiffs. I can now break several of you.
I'm not leader weak. You can't murder me.

You still can't break me with those skiffs... I checked to make sure.

All of us can break you in at least three types, some four. Don't get cocky.  

windhound

oh come on Deathclaw, if Razor cant break you I'll make it so he can
I may have failed a few times on my last run, but as of now methinks I has plenty

BA supports Holby and Wolf
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ereptor

Wolf you are totally and completely wrong.  I had NO INTENTIONS or AGENDA WHATSOEVER.  Wolf Snare had been trying to make a deal with me, as had MANY others during the entire game.  I had not at that point said yes to any of the deals.  You are trying to paint me as your enemy.   But all i did was interrupt something that was bigger than i imagined.  To be honest i had no idea who you were until you started posting about what i did.  So you hid your identy pretty well, but i wasn't really searching for you anyway.  But you must understand i am not your enemy unless you want war with me.  But you must understand i had no agenda nor did i have any contract with any individual in reg.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

Actually the contract Wolf Snare had was with me. He was gonna send ME all his stuff after the ten days. And that's half the reason I blew up at Holby for murdering Wolf Snare so bad. As for w00fs intentions well as of now we're neutral. There was at some point an idea for us to ally with Wrath in some hypothetical war, but as of now I do not want to be drawn into a war with Holby and Wolf bite. As to Ereptor.... I have no clue what runs through his head but seeing as he has not resumed his feud with us, we are willing to gove him a pass.

Our foreign policy is simple, don't mess with us, we don't mess with you, mess with us, and die (or be seriously maimed).
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Deathclaw

Quote from: Gen. VolkovAs for w00fs intentions well as of now we're neutral. There was at some point an idea for us to ally with Wrath in some hypothetical war, but as of now I do not want to be drawn into a war with Holby and Wolf bite.
So once we were allies and now because there is a war, you remake the clan and don't ally?

Gen. Volkov

Allies yes, but for a different war Deathclaw. And I would be allies with you still were it not for the actions of some of your clan.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Gen. VolkovActually the contract Wolf Snare had was with me. He was gonna send ME all his stuff after the ten days. And that's half the reason I blew up at Holby for murdering Wolf Snare so bad. As for w00fs intentions well as of now we're neutral. There was at some point an idea for us to ally with Wrath in some hypothetical war, but as of now I do not want to be drawn into a war with Holby and Wolf bite. As to Ereptor.... I have no clue what runs through his head but seeing as he has not resumed his feud with us, we are willing to gove him a pass.

Our foreign policy is simple, don't mess with us, we don't mess with you, mess with us, and die (or be seriously maimed).
that was more of a farfetched idea of getting juskaa and deatheater to help out in... before I started thinking about making deals.

This story is really far-fetched. As I've told you many times ingame wolf, It wasn't a sure thing until I paid Death Eater back.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)