The Wrath War....

Started by Orcrist, January 04, 2005, 03:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcrist

For those of you who don't know it, I'm Alive and Amplified (#17). If I hit you, it was probably for land, so get over it and take it back if you need it so badly. I just left Wrath because I don't agree with why the clan went to war. I don't believe in supporting a single emperor and not getting any benefit in return. People who do that are simply being used. I expect fully to not be counted as a part of Wrath for those of you who are making attacks on the clan members. I'm simply going to stay neutral during this war, but if someone makes a significant run on me (I only have 15k land so it probably wouldn't be worth it considering the other targets available), I will respond with all of the power I can muster, and I'm fairly sure I have the capability to break everyone in the game...  Besides that, enjoy your war, and best of luck to both sides!

*returns to neutral zone*
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Deathclaw

Orcrist... we never supported Ereptor, no deals were made, etc. You did not get your information before acting. Wrath didn't start this war. You should've stayed to fight.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Orcrist

Then why are we at war? Wolf Bite specifically stated that wrath was an evil clan because we supported Ereptor... If you're right Deathclaw, I'll be happy to rejoin, but this has got to get straightened out... I don't want to risk my horde for an ideal I don't believe in.

Edit: Didn't want to double post so- if the "evil" is Ereptor, I kind of diminished it by taking over 20k acres from him. I'm pretty weak in skiffs and rats if you want some easy land. Now, everyone's true colors should be recognized- as far as I know, Wrath has not supported Ereptor. So why are going to war over this? Wolf Bite or Holby, please explain this to me, as I'm just not getting it. If you're going trying to kill Wrath because of support of Ereptor, well, you just lost your reason. Are you just looking for a scapegoat reason to attack Wrath, or is it some other reason that I just don't understand??
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

wolf bite

Wow Blue Eyes!

I had pegged you as Cloud, good to see you in the top ranks. To respond to your question, Wolf Snare had informed me that he had worked out a deal with Ereptor that he was going to send all his net to him and make him the ruler and a semi-member of Wrath. He said he was still working on getting the rest of Wrath behind this idea. Also Wrath has made some shipments to Ereptor since this all started, when maybe those shipments should have been to their own clan.

Holby and the BA may have other beefs with Wrath that I don?t know about, but from my side, I am at war with Ereptor and all that supply and defend him. I also will respect the ally and friendship I have with Holby and the BA and thus will stand behind them against any unfair attacks on them.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ereptor

*looks around*  Wonders if they are talking about the same Ereptor.

This is so funny.  Maybe i should take it as a compliment that everyone thinks wrath is helping me.  

Note to wolf.  Just because someone receives a shipment doesn't mean that he owes that person in return unless he made an agreement.  Also it wasn't from wrath, it was from a single person.  BTW it all got poisoned 5-10mins after i got it.  *glares*  anyway i wasn't expecting any aid, so it was a nice surprise.  

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Menatus

From now on, refer to it as Wrath minus Menatus. For Menatus has no idea what's going on.

Ereptor

Argg i gota double post.  It is annoying to say to much stuff in one reply.

Wolf i will go to war with you only on the basis that you want it.  I never wanted it, I never tried to find you out and attack you.  All i did was attack you while you were online once and mess up a dumb plan you and holby had.  

Then you paint me as this big bad evil guy that is trying to take over the game.  Well your right i do want to be in first.  But i am not allying with half of the game to destroy the other half.  

If you go to war, it will be against me and me alone.  I have no allies and no one has said they will defend me.  Who would?  Against Holby and Wolf?  Doesn't sound to pleasant of a fight.  But if you want it, bring it on.  heh heh.  Here i am, i have nothing to hide.  I think you are blowing this totally out of proportion.  In my honest opinion, i think you are mad because i screwed up your plans, attacked you online, and you think i am working with someone you don't like, so why not pin me as the bad guy and have the game split down the middle to root out the people you don't like in the top ten.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

wolf bite

Strange how Orcirst was immediately attacked by his former clan for attacked Ereptor.

The assumption that this is about the emperorship or our ?Plan? is not true. 90% of the plan was to make sure Holby received the emperorship that he so deserved for all the times he protected mine putting himself second when he could have taken the top. Had I cared that much about the top, I could have changed my name after Holby made it and most of the game, including Ereptor, would have most likely stood behind me taking the top peacefully. Also, all was not lost after the untimely on line attack. I had a chance to regain it with my own resources, whether I could have held it was questionable. But I also received some great plans after I revealed myself that would have guaranteed it.

I had to weigh the situation. I could have been any player taking his/her turns. I had been maximum sacked by Ereptor in the past. I had been maximum sacked on line taking turns again by him. He had captured Holby fully knowing who he was and during communication. Ereptor was taking the top with the aid of his allies. We have all experienced life under Ereptor and by his recent actions, nothing has changed.

Many games I have played under fake names. Just sitting around in the lower ranks talking nice to people. Then when blackmailed, threatened, grossly over attacked, etc, I would let them know that those actions were wrong. People can win this game without stomping on the heads of strangers.

I decided that for the good of the game, people that play like Ereptor (and those that aid and defend him) will not benefit from their actions. In doing so, I dropped my desire for the top. And excepted the WAR that had already been declared against Gorg Gaz by Wrath.  

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ereptor

Your full of it wolf.  No one is defending or fighting with me.  I have received one aid shipment from wolf snare and he is the only wrath guy i had talked to.  wrath is not attacking orcrist because he attacked me.  lol.  Psttt it may be because he has land.  Or then again i could be totally wrong and wrath could be fullfilling my every wish.  Which is of course to kill everyone i don't like and rule under a dark cloud.  heh heh.  whatever wolf, i am not in any scheme.  But can't we just have a war?  This propoganda (junk) is getting annoying because most of it is speculation and assumptions and down right lies.

You don't like the way i play?  Fine.  But dragging wrath into it and calling me evil is going a tad over board, don't you think?
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Holby

Quote from: wolf biteStrange how Orcirst was immediately attacked by his former clan for attacked Ereptor.

The assumption that this is about the emperorship or our ?Plan? is not true. 90% of the plan was to make sure Holby received the emperorship that he so deserved for all the times he protected mine putting himself second when he could have taken the top. Had I cared that much about the top, I could have changed my name after Holby made it and most of the game, including Ereptor, would have most likely stood behind me taking the top peacefully. Also, all was not lost after the untimely on line attack. I had a chance to regain it with my own resources, whether I could have held it was questionable. But I also received some great plans after I revealed myself that would have guaranteed it.

I had to weigh the situation. I could have been any player taking his/her turns. I had been maximum sacked by Ereptor in the past. I had been maximum sacked on line taking turns again by him. He had captured Holby fully knowing who he was and during communication. Ereptor was taking the top with the aid of his allies. We have all experienced life under Ereptor and by his recent actions, nothing has changed.

Many games I have played under fake names. Just sitting around in the lower ranks talking nice to people. Then when blackmailed, threatened, grossly over attacked, etc, I would let them know that those actions were wrong. People can win this game without stomping on the heads of strangers.

I decided that for the good of the game, people that play like Ereptor (and those that aid and defend him) will not benefit from their actions. In doing so, I dropped my desire for the top. And excepted the WAR that had already been declared against Gorg Gaz by Wrath.  

Wolf Bite
Ereptor, you'll have to show me where in this post it says anything relating to your comments afterwards, lol.

Oh, and I loved this:

QuoteWolf i will go to war with you only on the basis that you want it.

QuoteBut can't we just have a war?

QuoteNote to wolf. Just because someone receives a shipment doesn't mean that he owes that person in return unless he made an agreement. Also it wasn't from wrath, it was from a single person.  
No, making a shipment does not mean that you owe anything, but according to what Wolf Snare says, it had some purpose behind it. And just to cover your behind, you say it was from a single person, not Wrath. However, from what Wolf Snare says, he was trying to sway Wrath into it. Hmmmmm.

Quotecalling me evil is going a tad over board
I call anyone evil who online attacks me. And you always paint yourself as the bad guy.

The contradictions will make my brain explode soon.
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

Your head's always nearly exploding. When I recite calculus, when I explain the details of dissecting a frog in Latin, when I sing the ABCs...  :P