Bad Peace Alliance, Bad

Started by Gen. Volkov, January 10, 2005, 01:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Didn't you say something a bit a ago about not scraping up land anymore? Well thanks for land starving the rest of the fricking game jerk. How am I supposed to make cash with you sitting up there soaking up all the land and me incurring 6 and 7 percent losses when I try to attack? Gah. Annoying that is. And now you'l retal and leave me with even less land. All I have to say is, you better only be up there for ten days, otherwise someone will be getting some online attacks.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

Whoa, chill... If nobody bothers to take it, he'll keep it. I have a last resort strategy if I start incurring major losses... But I'll wait.  

Orcrist

I think he's built many guards, but I'm not sure. I think he'll hold first for a while though, until he gets bored and drops his net to participate in some wars...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

wolf bite

* Changed topic name *

Wolf Bite
(Adin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Juska

Stop your whining and take him down, he's out to win.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Wolf Snare

Heh..

I'll see if I can help take him down if he tries anything.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Death Eater

Geez...I would do the same thing. The goal is to win, not make everyone happy and land fat.
user posted image

Holby

I don't get it Volkov. Aren't you trying to succeed? So why shouldn't Peace be allowed to? If anything, I would congratulate him on a fine job so far, holding land is virtually impossible. How the elk is he a jerk!?
Bloody awesome job Peace :D
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

now now guys, i highly doubt he was being entirely serious by calling me a jerk. He knows the objective in the game.

Two things though; one, i told you i would stop scraping, and that i would stop being a land farm because nobody else is even putting up an effort to scrape, and i did. By staying low, savin some cash, then taking the land and defending it so that i'm no longer a land farm. Two, the idea of being an emperor for 10 days escapes me. The objective of the game, is as follows:
Quoteyour goal is to become the ruler of all other Warlords
That is my goal, and there is no 10 day limit.

Also, although i reolise i'm not unbreakable, i would like to point out that i got up here without help. Unlike the past forunners of the round (holby, wolf, ereptor) i've done what they did without supporters. Except, of course, for juska who has been scraping for me, but that was never pre-arranged, he just happens to take his runs before i do :-D

anyways, I'm up here to be taken down, i have the land, i have the power, i am, at the moment, the ruler of all other warlords. There is no peace, there are no ponys, there is just Peace Alliance, and his awesomeness. His might, stretches across the lands, His head, ... stretches across the lands!!

Ereptor

Quote from: Peace AllianceAlso, although i reolise i'm not unbreakable, i would like to point out that i got up here without help. Unlike the past forunners of the round (holby, wolf, ereptor) i've done what they did without supporters. Except, of course, for juska who has been scraping for me, but that was never pre-arranged, he just happens to take his runs before i do :-D
Actually my first time as emperor i got up by myself without any help.  Afterwords people wanted to help me or kill me, thats about how it went.  But none the less i made it on my own.  It is better that way.  Cause no one knows your plans except you, therefor, spies are useless.  heh heh
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Peace Alliance

theres really not much planning to it though. duck down for one run to make some cash, then the next run take some land and spend your cash on troops... and if people know your doin it, then how are they gonna stop you?

doin it on your own isn't essentially better, people who have the ability to work well with others, should do it. i however don't seem to have that ability :\

Wolf Snare

I did the same when I was emperor... Nothing is really planned; I made a regular run and whooped up 30 bil.. I got antsy from talk of war and spent it. After a while of being on top I decided to ensure my position and D E helped me.

Course Holby came with a ratio I don't even want to know.. ( I had 175 per hut and he ripped right through me)

But yes, unless you're planning an emperorship like Holby and Wolf did ( very closely playing together) than you really don't have to plan much.

And yeah, you're doing nicely peace. I never seem to work with people either.. I like to, but there never really are any opertunities.

EDIT:Posts: 999 ^_^ almost there~
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juska

Just make sure you keep your net high enough that if I attack I lose troops PA, or you won't have that land for long.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

Heh. As usual only Peace gets my sense of humor. Irrittated I am that I can't break him with all that juicy land, but actually upset? No. But just you wait till my next few runs. I'll break him yet. Heh. But it was fun to get you guys all riled up at me.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Orcrist

Well- I broke peace, and his land was finally divided up-- unfortunately I didn't exactly set myself up to hold the land, so I will lose it very soon I'm sure. I could have continued a run on  Peace beyond what I did, but the troop losses began to not be worth the land gain. Anyway, just one thing- if you want to try and take my land, fine- I'm sure someone will break me within the next day, but don't expect me not to retal if you have enough land worth taking. So don't get angry at me for retaling at you if you start the cascade of attacks that takes me from 45k land down to 15k...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant