dear shadow...

Started by meestir amayzing, August 14, 2008, 12:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

I think you misunderstand a couple of things:
most clans dont exceed 6members unless forced
I wasn't accusing anyone of cheating, Im just saying I think it's an unfair advantage
Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 14, 2008, 11:28:36 AM
Quote from: Shadow on August 14, 2008, 10:52:09 AM
What should be illegal? leaving clans? I was part of the clan for more than 3 days, therefore i can leave whenever the [haties] I want without being accused of cheating. If I did it to avoid retal I can undersand the angry reaction, but you people seem to be unable to tell the difference.
We know you didn't cheat, we said that in one of the first post in this topic, it still dosn't change the fact that we don't like whet your doing, what if every one in the game pased land? Then it wouldn't be fun and we would all go to FAF and RWL is way better than FAF (no offence to all you FAF players).
FAF's not nesseciraly worse, though I like rwl more, it's merely a different code, FAF players probarbly dont like RWL as much, and rwl'ers don't like end rev...but it's only because it's a harder code.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

meestir amayzing

thomaskreisman

I could never understand how to play end rev never mind be good at it.

meestir amayzing

thomaskreisman

windhound

What should be illegal? leaving clans? I was part of the clan for more than 3 days, therefore i can leave whenever the [haties] I want without being accused of cheating. If I did it to avoid retal I can undersand the angry reaction, but you people seem to be unable to tell the difference.
We know you didn't cheat, we said that in one of the first post in this topic, it still dosn't change the fact that we don't like whet your doing, what if every one in the game pased land? Then it wouldn't be fun and we would all go to FAF and RWL is way better than FAF (no offence to all you FAF players).

Sorry.  Land passing has always been done here...  as in, since the beginning.  I'd know.
Its not even an exploit, really.  Its just teamwork, something that is actually, you know, encouraged. 

If people dont like it, dont give up your land.  Build defences.  But as is, the game is heavily offensive in nature and generally there's no real problem with land flow
Its very difficult for one person to mass all 4 troops equally + leaders to compete against many people massing primarily one troop.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

thomaskreisman

Quote from: windhound on August 14, 2008, 02:05:08 PM

Sorry.  Land passing has always been done here...  as in, since the beginning.  I'd know.
Its not even an exploit, really.  Its just teamwork, something that is actually, you know, encouraged. 

If people dont like it, dont give up your land.  Build defences.  But as is, the game is heavily offensive in nature and generally there's no real problem with land flow
Its very difficult for one person to mass all 4 troops equally + leaders to compete against many people massing primarily one troop.
in turbo I have 40 mil stoats, 11 mil skiff, 35 mil weasels, and 71 mil rats; that is pretty even if you ask me.

windhound

It would only take me around 36 mil rats to break, given no guards.
Easy.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

thomaskreisman

Quote from: windhound on August 14, 2008, 03:30:06 PM
It would only take me around 36 mil rats to break, given no guards.
Easy.
eh ya OK good point.

Shadow

I dont care, even slightly, if people don't like what I do in the game. Land passing can just as easily be achieved across clans as within them, there really is no way to stop it.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gorak

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on August 14, 2008, 06:29:11 AM
They do extend the unfair advantage over single player greatly.

I think we could actually look into setting up a rule against land passing.

It could help keep 13 person clans from being attrociously powerful.

that is the whole freaking point of a clan!
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

meestir amayzing

Quote from: Gorak on August 14, 2008, 08:15:52 PM

calm your nips  :wink:

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Gorak on August 14, 2008, 08:15:52 PM

haha it's just a game, setle down and get a life.

Shadow

... you're the one complaining that i left my clan....
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shadow on August 14, 2008, 09:22:59 PM
... you're the one complaining that i left my clan....
No Mr. Amazing is complainig I just copied and pasted from the news as proof to it, I have been nutral this entire debate.