Congratulate me.

Started by The Lady Shael, April 12, 2003, 01:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

*sigh* I'm posting this to mention that I'm officially an active member of the RWL forums again. I still don't have a game account on RWL, TSR, or Turbo, and I don't plan to have one. Still, I'm sure you're all content with having me here to annoy you on the forums. *picks some cement off her feet* And don't throw me out the window, I just got here....

Darn RWL addiction.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Bloodrath

Heh. Glad to have you back. ;)  

TR Shadow

Woohoo!  Shael's back!  Shael, it's nice to have you here.  I missed you.  I'll love you even more if you get a Care bear avi!

Mark

what's with the "care bear" avatars? ;)  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

The Lady Shael

No idea. You happy now, Julie? As soon as this fad is over, I'm changing back to my evil-butterfly-and-carnation-falling-into-a-pit-of-fire avatar.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Badrang the Tyrant

I am never getting a Care Bear!  I'm quite happy with my Legolas, thank you very much!

Dead Eye

Batman is the best!

I am batman!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

calria

Welcome back, Shael!

Hmmm.... all the good care bears are taken... I think I'll stick with being myself! Yay!

Menatus

I suspected nothing else out of you, Shae'. ^_~;;

The Lady Shael

*nods* I'm so predictable. It seems that the chats have been getting stranger now that I'm back too...

calria

Are you sure that they're getting weirder? Might you not be understanding more of the oddness which didst in the past pre-exist? Therefore, Shael is increasing in her natural oddness...