Advertisement for my sis

Started by Daryn, April 21, 2009, 06:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryn

http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=nigkins
this is for my sister :)
Pies.

Gen. Volkov

This is spam. Post things only for yourself and no links except in spam area. A mod needs to move this.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Yea this should be in spa, and now it is

Shadow
Mod Duties
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

windhound

Neopets!

I still cant get back into my ...  7 year old account?
Forgot what email I used =(
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

Sadly, I still remember mine and log in from time to time. -.- 6 1/2 years...*sigh* And I only have 4 mil np to show for it.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Krowdon

My Neo account is Lupesrockyea if anyone wants to be my Neofriend!  :D
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Gen. Volkov

I only have 1002 NP, and I haven't been on since 2001. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES